Balika Vadhu

Sanchi????? SHiv's wife

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
So Sanchi is being shown as a pampered girl, but definitely someone who thinks modern... how the hell she ever thought that she will find a girl for her brother... and he wont fall in love with someone to get married with????

Would she be okay if Shiv says "Sanchi, I will find a guy for you... if you find one, I will be mad and behave like a spoiled brat... and so on..."

Sanchi is just a waste of a character!!!!!!!!

BALH is off the track
Parichay is off the track
Uttaran and SSK never went on the track to go off the track...LOL

I think this one is in line...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanchi????? SHiv's wife" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
plz dont compare BV with stupid serials like uttaran and SSK. Atleast BV is following its track on anandi remarriage and they will show shiv anandi marriage. abt saanchi..somebody from shiv family shld oppose anandi...its unrealistic to think everyone will be fine with a village girl..tht too from a girl pampered and brought up in a city. the only concern with CV are they r showing saanchi character OTT and unrealistic compared to the other family members. I would better see jaggubhai and gauri mata than saanchi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimesuhanakktnnmmSiriuslySujal

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
may be cvs showing by sanchi character tat misfits exists in the family. even in reality misfits exists in good families too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seema74snehasrinobodyatnotimeSiriuslySujal

-Roshna-

-Roshna-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Your topic heading gave me quite a start Smile.

Saanchi is so over-the-top! After all the OTTness, there will be one "Aha" moment and the character changes completely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JattiTudeSiriuslySujal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top