Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3 Arhi FF.~*Ishq Hua*~ (Part 46 - Part 64) (Page 137)

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
plz update soon! waiting for ur next update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshell

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
The precap is scary 

Barunshell

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Khushi is in Lavanya's house. I am relieved after knowing that. She is safe there.
SSR regreting and she wants Khushi as her DIL now.  Good.

Barunshell

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
FanFiction.

------ ~*~ Ishq Hua ~*~ ------
To My Close Friend

Part 63

Recap: when SSR comes conscious,she regreted on her mistakes & cried of letting her
             children get out of house,whereas RK intelligently thought about Akash's help,
             on which SSR called him & told him to find Arhi,Akash assures her & went out
             in search of them,outside Arnav goes tired as can't able to find Khushi,later his
             mind goes towards Lav,he went there but can't find her there also,whereas
             Lav tried harder to convince him for going back home & he hardly convinced
             but just when he's about to leave,both heared sound of vase breaking,where
             Lav rushed to see her child,there Arnav felt something fishy,he sensed Khushi
             but sooner or later Lav broked his doubt,& Arnav disheartedly goes from there,
             & behind Lav sees Khushi standing outside her room while her eyes are moist
             in sorrow,...and story goes on...

Afternoon Time:

At Lav's House:

(Lav sadly watches Khushi who is giving distressful looks while falling tears,before
 she could say anything,Lav speaks her sadder words)

Lav:    why Khushi??...why u didn't allow me to tell him about u!!??....(Khushi sadly
          watches her,& she says further)...did u saw his face??...he was going crazy in
          search of u!!...& u just standing here & crying like a mad girl!!.
..(Khushi slowly
          wipes off her tears & distressfully speaks)
Khushi:so what should i do!!!??...(Lav shakes little bit of her sudden loud voice,she
          sees her pain,feels bad as Khushi speaks further while crying)...i know he was
          searching me!!...but i can't come in front of him...aha...coz if i do that,then i'll
          break promise which i did to auntyji...aha (sob sob).
...(Lav feels frustrated to
          hear her promise words ,whereas she cryly says further)...i'm only doing this...
          so that,auntyji get his son back,& what she's saying wrong!!??...she has full right
          to do anything with her son,& who am i !!??...nothing!!...aha...i came in their lives &
          made the miserable lives ever!!!...aha (sob sob)...i never thought i can break any
          one's relations,...& auntyji ...she gave me lots of love & very respectfull life but
          what i did with her??...just insults!!...ab..aha...oh how i wished i never came in
          their lives...i never met Arnavji..& never fall in his love...& this would never ever
          happened!!!...aha aha
...(she hides her face into her hands,wheras Lav feels more
          bad to hear her words,she tries to make her convince)
Lav:    but my dear what about Arnav??...(Khushi raises her ears,slowly brings her
          hands down to see her)...he loves u unconditionally,now he can't live without u,
          why are u punishing him in all this??.
...(Khushi makes moody face while
          controling on her tears & says)
Khushi:everything will be fine...soon when he'll reaches home,i'm sure auntyji & RK
          handle him,& as time passes he'll slowly forget me & start living his new life
          in auntyji's ways
...(Lav feels reluctant as she replies frustratedly)
Lav:    i'm nothing to show u the right path Khushi,...but one thing i clearly know that
          love comes in our lives for only once,but when it leaves u then if whole life we
          cried on it na...that true love...never comes back
,...(just Khushi hears this,she
          feels as if her heartbeat is going to stop now,her eyes widens in startled,
          whereas Lav sadly goes inside with her baby in her arms)

Meanwhile:

Outside RM:

(Arnav's car just reaches outside the mansion,he calmly came out of the car & rolled
 his eyes towards RM & gives heat looks at it while thinks,"i know Khushi,u cannot
 come back but i'm doing this just for Lav's assurance",
he takes deep breaths while
 slowly walks towards front door of RM)

Inside RM:

(just he came in,he sees as his mom is sitting on sofa in living area & is holding a cell
 phone near her ears & is talking to somebody,but he didn't knew that her mind is just
 losted in her children's missing & is talking about this to Akash,& there RK is 

walking here & there busy in cleaning things while his face is showing sad looks,but
 Arnav didn't cared as he sensed it that Khushi didn't came back,coz if she does then
 his kaka would not be looking like this
,but he feels more anger when sees his mom
 as thinks,"still now when her own son left her she didn't caring about it & is just
 busy gossiping with some of her crap professors!?!,she can never redeem",
& after
 saying this he turns back & walks out of the house,suddenly RK feels something as
 he quickly rolled his eyes towards front door,he thought his chotay might came back
 with his Khushi bitiya
but poor soul can't see anyone there & again gets busy in
 cleaning things,& outside Arnav sits in the car & again drives far away from RM &
 promised himself to not to come back again nor even care how will be everyone)

Night Time:  

At Lav's House:

(Lav made her baby lie into crib & he slept calmly,whereas she was also feeling
 exhausted from whole day work & taking tension of Arhi ,so she also slept early,but
 Khushi didn't,as she's sitting in other bedroom & is thinking worriedly about her
 arnavji)

(she recalls all incident happened with her,how she left RM & everyone,& what Lav
 said to her in afternoon about Arnav
,suddenly she feels as if her breath is going heavy
 while her heart is starting to give aches of deep pain,she thinks the person whom she
 loves a lot ,how can she so easily make him go away from her live when she also 

knows that she won't be able to live without him,not even a single second,she recalls
 that day when he totally avoids him & she went crazy to just hear his voice & the
 other day when she's about to leave for Goa ,just that time Arnav came in front of her
 & how she cried to see him as if felt like losting him forever if he wouldn't come then
 & then how she madly beated him with her tiny hands
,she thinks this while sitting
 on her bed & little smile on her lips,& how they both flee through Goa in a helicopter,
 in which she was feeling hell scared but her arnavji holded her & flee away her whole
 fearsome
,more smile came on her face)

(And she recalls all moments they spended in Goa,that rainy night when she was
 going away in anger & just then Arnav saves her from the car incident,then how she
 drained his hairs & that diwali night ,how he proposed her
,she just blushes thinking
 all that,but sooner it went away when recalls how she broked his heart on that time
 also,he so genuinely giving her true love which she always greed for,& how harshly
 she throwed his every care away & made him convince to marry other girl,& he never
 ever betrayed me but always agreed for what ever i told him to do so,he loves me so
 much & i...
now she feels regret on her act,oh devi maiyyah what i did with my
 arnavji??...i always asked him sacrifices & he just showered love on me,...why i
 always do this??...aha...for his love ,he fighted with everybody & i...just ignored his
 true love & thinks about auntyji's reputation!?!...no i can't do this...i can't live
 without him...i love him ,...love him more then anybody else!!...aha & he needs me
 now...ab...i i have to call him, ya.
..,& she start calling his cell phone but unfortunately
 her fate didn't allows her as his cell phone goes switched off from low battery & he
 didn't thought of recharging it,but she just cried on her crazy act,thinks..he was so
 near to me but i didn't stoped him, & now he's not picking up my call,oh i hope he's ok
 hey devi maiyyah plz let my Arnavji be safe...ab",
she feels hard to control on her
 emotions , so tensely lie down on bed & cried on her loss while hiding her face into
 cushion)

Outside at Food Stall :

(Arnav is standing outside of his car,he became exhausted of searching Khushi
 everywhere but poor soul can't able to understand as where can she go,& now as he
 hasn't eaten any thing since morning,so he feels more tired coz of that,& his suger
 level is slowly going down so he thought,"it's better now to have something to eat
 or else if he goes fatigue then how will he find his sweetbaby??"
,he watches here &
 there with his tired eyes ,suddenly his eyes catches a small food stall from the other
 side of the road,he thinks,"lets go Arnav,eat something if u want to meet Khushi
 soon",
he locked his car,leaving his cell phone inside,forgeting this what if Khushi
 would call him,he just wants to see her,so he walks towards stall exhaustively & sits
 on one of the stools,the waiter came & asks him about food,he ordered him,"just go
 & bring food for me ",
the waiter feels weird of his attitude,he ignorantly goes to
 bring his food,whereas Arnav keeps thinking of Khushi as where can she go)

(after a while that waiter brings food & start talking innocently about his speciality
 in food,"u know one thing??...this wada pao is one of the best food in all over india,&
 we give best of the best wada paos,no one make better wada paos which we can do,
 & u know...",
Arnav get irritative of his blabbering as his head was already spinning
 with low suger & here this man is making it pain more,so finally he frustratingly
 shouts back,"just stop it !!!...",waiter shakes little bit of his sudden shout,everyone
 watches him with surprise,& he says further,"i don't care where ur wada pao came
 from,what u do with it & how ur gonna survive on it!!!...so just shut ur crap & let me
 now eat it...ok!!??",
the waiter stunned of his reaction,takes gulp in that,whereas
 the stall owner calls him to come here & let him eat peacefully,he nods & turns to see
 Arnav,who gave heat looks at him,the waiter gets afraid & quickly walks away from
 him,Arnav takes relax breaths while sees his plate of wada pao)

(he slowly picks up one & is about to eat it when someone holds his hand,Arnav thinks
 that waiter again came to irritate him,now his anger level goes higher as he watches
 up in fury,but suddenly it went off when sees that it's not that waiter but someone
 else
who is holding his hand firmly,before Arnav could ask him,that person gives him
 a tight punch on his face,& Arnav fall down on floor while his food also fell,all people
 around them gets frightened to see this scene,they all start running away in fearsome,
 whereas Arnav feels as if his suger level is going more low & is about to faint but just
 then one person came & stands near him,Arnav couldn't be able to see him as his eyes
 is becoming bleary slowly slowly,& that person speaks moodily)

Mr.Manohar Jha : what u thought??...by imprisoning shyam u'll be free of danger!!...
                            ha...no Arnav Singh Raizada!!...u'll get punishment,just as my son 
                            got it ,u'll also suffer!!!

(suddenly Arnav's eyes becomes little visible,he sees who's talking with him,& is
 shocked to see shyam's father, standing in front of him,but he couldn't understand
 as why he's doing this,he thought Mr.Jha is the nicish person who is so loyal towards
 UOR also
,just then Mr.Jha turns towards all goons & says in full fury)

Mr.Manohar Jha: i want u all to beat him severely untill his breath lasts...u hear me!!??
                         (all goons nods,whereas Arnav stunned to hear this & before he could
                          react on it,Mr.jha walks away from that place while saying this)...
                          good bye ASR...have a nice flight to god...

(Arnav feels startled,he tries to get up but before that all goons start beating him like
 hell,someone gives punches on his belly,some hits on his face,& poor soul can't able to
 fight back as his health is already down & now coz of so much hitting,he couldn't
 even stand steadily,two goons are holding him with his either arms,& the third goon
 is hitting him on his belly,his strength goes more low slowly slowly while his breath
 goes heavy,he tries to gulp so his dry throat can allow him to breath calmly but before
 that the third goon hits him on his face so hardly that blood came out from Arnav's
 nose,now his eyes are becoming closed coz of fatigue)

(the goons were beating Arnav in black & blue,suddenly all goons hear a voice of
 somebody,"ASR!!!!",all watches back in surprise,it's non other then Akash who after
 a long time search,finally found his big bro,but never thought he would saw him in
 this state
,his anger level goes higher as he furiously rushes towards goons,there all
 goons gets afraid,they left holding on Arnav in occourence to beat Akash,but just
 when they left Arnav,he falls on floor at once as if his whole strength of body is gone,
 & there Akash beats up all goons one by one,& with in a while all goons runs away
 from there as they feel they can't fight with this man more,so they left the place,
 whereas Akash who was breathing heavily coz of fighting,quickly watches back at
 Arnav,his eyes slowly widens in fear to see his boss & his big bro is lying on floor &
 is not responding at all
,he gets afraid as hurriedly rushes towards him & puts his
 head on his lap,sees his face who is totally filled with blood,gets more scared as he
 start patting his cheek to wake him up,"hey..ASR !!..wake up!!...ASR!!...bro??...bro!!..
 oh no god plz...huh??..i should take him to hospital quickly
")

(he quickly stands up & puts Arnav's one arm over his shoulder & from other hand,
 holds him around the waist,& slowly slowly he takes him towards his car,& very
 tenderly makes him sit in the car,& himself sits on driving seat & drove to hospital as
 quickly as he could)

At City hospital:

(just as he reaches there,he called nurse to bring stretcher at once,whereas he start
 opening Arnav's seat belt while his eyes are moist to see his dear bro in smeared with 
 blood state,with in a while,nurse brought the stretcher & with the help of two more
 male nurses,Arnav finally came inside the hospital,Akash who was already in
 fearsome mood,nervously calls doctor to check his bro,doctor gets shocked to see
 ASR,the business tycoon & in this state??...,Akash feels anger of his this looks,he
 furiously told him to check him first then make crap faces,doctor & all staff goes
 stunned of his reaction,but then all calms down as doctor told nurse to bring Arnav
 inside OT at once
,& told to Akash to not to worry,just his wound needs to be cure
 fastly as his blood has been flowed out so much
,& doctor also goes inside the OT,but
 just Akash hears this,his thoat goes dry,he feels as if what ever happened to ASR ,is
 not going to be good
,he gets frightened as his cell phone start ringing,he scaringly
 watches,it flashes "SSR" on it,his breath goes heavy while his heart start beating
 fastly as he slowly picks up her call)

Akash:hello...
SSR:   ya Akash!!..did u find them??...(Akash widen his mouth in fear,whereas SSR 
          gets afraid of his silence,so repeats again)...hello Akash why are u not answering
          me!!??...did u find Khushi & Arnav or not!!??.
..(his eyes goes moist again,
          whereas SSR also speaks with teary eyes)...plz Akash don't be quiet,(sob)..i beg
          u..plz find them...(sob)...for the sake of ur big bro's love
...(just she said this
          Akash starts crying,SSR startled to hear his voice,afraidingly speaks)...
          Akash??..hey Akash why are u crying!!??...(Akash tries to speaks but his inner
          soul is making him harder to say it,whereas SSR also starts crying & says)...
          huh Akash plz tell me they are ok...aha...plz don't say anything bad...aha plz...aha
          Akash speak up!!!...(& he says it)
Akash:aunty big bro is in OT right now...aha...ab..(sob sob)...(SSR widen her eyes & 
          mouth in shock)
SSR:   what are u saying Akash!!!!!????...aha...my Arnav...in hospital!?!...aha...(there 
          RK heared her saying this,he also becomes stunned,& here Akash controls on
          his crying & says further)
Akash:aunty...u plz come here as soon as u could...i brought him in city hospital...(just
          she hears this,she hurriedly says)
SSR:   i'm coming!!!...i'm just coming!!...oh gosh my son!!!...aha...(& she cuts the call
          & rushes towards hospital with RK)

(& here Akash was feeling so frightened of his big bro's health so his mind goes
  towards his downy ,he thinks she'll give him strength,so he calls payal to come at
  hospital,she also gets shocked to hear about Arnav,she told him will be coming with
  in a while
,& he tensely goes & sits on chair nearby,& prays for his big bro & waits
  for all to come here)    

to be continued...

Comment & hit Like
so tat i can know how much ppl r luving
Embarrassed

*~*~*~*~*~*

Precap 64:

Night time:
At City hospital:
SSR,RK,Payal & Akash were there,
when nurse came out from OT & hurriedly says,
"listen,patient's blood has been flowed out so much,
& we immediately needs blood transfusion for him,
his blood group is O -ve ,
who ever have it ,come with me at once..."

all stunned like hell,SSR nervously asks everyone's blood group,
but they didn't match him,she start crying madly,
just then Akash mind clinks,
"hey wait,there is still one person whom we haven't thought yet,
it's Lav...",
everyone takes heavy breaths
as feels they got some way to save Arnav
whereas Akash start calling Lav's home number 

*~*~*~*~*~* 

~*Next Part will be showing*~ 
(this is fact that after every happiness,sadness has to come,
 but it's not necessary that sadness will remain always,
 coz it's end also has to come,then there always be a ray of hope) 

Wink

plz stay supportive,
as i badly want to complete my this FF,thx for all ur appreciations
Embarrassed

*~*~*~*~*~*

whoever want me to PM u n buddy u,
then Comment Here !!!

ur's loving,caring n incouraging friend,

~~Barunshell~~

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhipretty37shakshi12ybjmkushi81MAS_5253Sunandhaaarushhglv_15neagAR-kashvarsh8crazyfanofdsdvINGCIVAJlovesArshishasru26XBosyXarshifan04anabiya1TeriKhamoshiyanMJ_K2fleurssreemeerawonderblakemehak06dmg123alicepuppyarnaushiarshiyanaKareena1994pari_goyalbhavnahMISTIEJennyAvninewmoon2011pixi_nightingalphillips_2909desisweetheart9Crazy_souldeeswarnastar_fan1vandana1965varsha2KDNaz_nisarsoharadiyadivyaSrilathalollaMrs_Darcy_17adithyanHansaN--peehu--SK1991drunkiiebabeThanuAditya..Anita..summaiyasayedDeedeepa1Angel13pakpearldumas

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet2012dasudisaanabiya1wonderblakearshiyanaarnaushiPrasaidesisweetheart9vandana1965varsha2KDNaz_nisarDiva_AkorshiThanuAdityaSK1991pakpearlsummaiyasayedDeedeepa1Angel13

AR-kash Goldie
AR-kash
AR-kash

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it
cont soon
feel bad for arnav
cant wait

Barunshell

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Omg how can dat mr jha beat my poor arnav like dat... huh..
how dare he huh... i so hate him... my poor arnav... how wounded he must be... i hope khushi comes back to him soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshellsaima4744

neag Goldie
neag
neag

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
so sacrifing Queen get some sense...she is really so stupid now she will blame herself and cry eyes out... Poor ASR,,, hurt and heart broken and now body broken...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

De4lightBarunshell

Go to top