#3 Arhi FF.~*Ishq Hua*~ (Part 46 - Part 64) - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Shelly dear, you must right whatever is on your heart and not let anyone or anyone's opinion deter your desire to share you writing.  Some will like, some will not but if you write whats in your heart you will always have readers.  You are doing great updates and I have enjoyed everyone of them.  Thank you for my pm.
fantastic update
loved it
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Superb update.  Love the music and pictures.  Thank you for english translation also.  Can't believe Shyam is back!!!  Look forward to next update.
awesome update loved it sorry to say but asr mom is pretty dumb snake is back and is with nk and la hope he does not hurt la and nk and the precap thanks for the pm awesome update thanks for the translations

Originally posted by Punkin22

Shelly dear, you must right whatever is on your heart and not let anyone or anyone's opinion deter your desire to share you writing.  Some will like, some will not but if you write whats in your heart you will always have readers.  You are doing great updates and I have enjoyed everyone of them.  Thank you for my pm.

Oh thx a lot dear...u made me so relaxed now...yup i'll surly lision my heart n will continue of wat i've already thought...but i'll also include my ff luvers wish...i don't want u all to just read it blindly but to feel it thoroughly is wat i'm trying for...arhi story has to be special meanings...so does our arhi ff πŸ˜³

Thx for appreciating my work dear...will try to update soon
Originally posted by Punkin22

Superb update.  Love the music and pictures.  Thank you for english translation also.  Can't believe Shyam is back!!!  Look forward to next update.

Oh i'm glad to hear u noticed tat english version...πŸ˜†..i know many ppl doesn't know hindi well so i've to include english trans. For them na😳...thx for luving my ff. music n it's pix πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by dumas

awesome update loved it sorry to say but asr mom is pretty dumb snake is back and is with nk and la hope he does not hurt la and nk and the precap thanks for the pm awesome update thanks for the translations

Hmm..ur a deep thinker...n thx for luving my work πŸ˜³
loved d update
 wonder wats gonna happen
nxt now tat shyam is bk
nd arshi r so cute
thanx for pm😊😊😊
Awesome update..
Shyam is back!!!😑
Waiting for the next update..
Thanks for the PM.. :D