suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know how to say this in hindi

the truth i wanted to be kept buried n  kept secret you have now opened it,  Madhu looks at him with tears in her eyes,   "sassur ji  what did i say to you not to hurt my  biwi n whats this i am seeing ".  

😳  i want rk to do this in a way that even we are in awe  n dips is blown off earth 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope we get to see RK saying something like that too!😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Madhu, has got to learn to trust RK, now they are close, she should have confided her fear to him and he would have set her mind at rest when she was feeding him when he was asking her.

Because now I agree with you Suk, RK will say, Biwi Biwi Biwi, when I say don't leave the house you should do as I tell you, had you stayed at home none of this would have happened, perhaps he will tell her when they are alone after the whole mess is over, or immediately when he sees her. Had she not gone to Chawl to dig up the gun, no evidence of her involvement, in the attacks.
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I also hope , RK's reaction is same ,that you say.

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohooo i can't wait to see Rk all romantic
and possessive of his Biwi -although he already is lolz
i could imagine him saying afterwards
kai dialogs
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i hope 4 same reaction 2
DDVivian thumbnail
Aww that will be sooo romantic
But obviously RK can do anything
...Seema... thumbnail
Me too want rk to say something jakas,pharro and bindass.but nw he should b thora romantic with his biwi.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

i dont know how to say this in hindi

the truth i wanted to be kept buried n  kept secret you have now opened it,  Madhu looks at him with tears in her eyes,   "sassur ji  what did i say to you not to hurt my  biwi n whats this i am seeing ".  

😳  i want rk to do this in a way that even we are in awe  n dips is blown off earth 😆

I hope this happens tomorrow in the serial. I am really waiting to see Dipali as and when the scenes unfold as soon as RK comes and starts handling things in RK style.
Dipali is always trying to do something or other to land Madhu in trouble. Madhu getting into trouble and being sent out of RK Mansion is Dipali's dream.
I also have a doubt whether Dipali is pursuing the police case even though RK told to close the case just to humiliate RK, Madhu and Madhu's family in front of all.
May be she is not at all thinking how RK will react when he learns that Dipali was the one who told police to pusue the case and took the picture of madhu with the gun.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RK's reaction will be worth watching