Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti feeling for Prashant - Nikaah Movie (Page 2)

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
ohh ntresting track,

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Aarti falling for Prashant - A BIG NOOO yaar. she cant, its not in her to fall for that sick and selfish man, specially when she has Yashji by her side. I dont think right now, even its sympathy. She has just came to that Prashant is with HER SON and that is all she is concerned about. Yeah, sympathy track may come in a few episode, but right now Aarti is all concerned about Ansh...
And I really dont want Nikaah track to be followed here. I want the CVs to choose a different track and I am very sure CVs will definitely find a different track
indiafmmm Senior Member
indiafmmm
indiafmmm

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
So we indeed will go to the Nikaah movie track. Yash feeling that aarti is obligated to stay with him... Or something like that. Know better Yash. Aarti was madly in love with you. Prove our prediction and guesses wrong. :) Please!
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nooo Nooo Nooo Nooo Nooo...
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I was just flipping channels and saw tht this movie was gng on but then I realized tht it was an old movie so I changed itLOLLOL but yea I wud lyk if something lyk tht happens cuz Aarti is not a toy tht Prashant can just play at first he wanted her he did wht he did then left her their while she was pregnant with his child now he wants her to come back, What the hell!!!! and she should blast Yash for believing tht she still loves her first husband and willing ly gives her up but tht is if he sacrifices his love fer her I am still holding on to the hope tht Yash might actually fight for his love and stand up for her rather than just give her away lyk she is just a sack of potatoes or something Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiafmmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index