Aarti feeling for Prashant - Nikaah Movie

Posted: 11 years ago
Does anyone remember the remarriage track in the movie Nikaah? Even if Yash feels that Aarti has feelings for Prashant, he will not be possessive, he will rather feel that this is what he deserved after what he did to her (may be, he is still in denail of his LOVE, its just blossoming for him in an outward way) or rather that this is the best for Yash and Aarti - but then either he wont be able to watch her go, or her choice of not going, will give him confidence to propose to her. This track reminds me of the movie Nikaah, where when the wife is just comparing her life in general with her past and he rex comes in front of her, as an acquaintance, the husbands misunderrstands her, and that is when he decides to give her back to the first husband, much to his joy. But she blasts at both men, criticising the first one to leave her, but criticising the second one also to think of her as an object who has no feelings, or self respect. I think that kind of an outburst from our as such happy go lucky Aarti is much needed. If they show aarti have any feelings other than sympathy, and stretch the lie track for weeks, then its is down the drain situation, story wise as well as its against Aarti's character...
My thoughts...
Edited by indiafmmm - 11 years ago
That would be an interesting track
Sounds interesting.. Never really watched that movie.. But 
Nice.. I guess, something will happen like this..
Maybe Yash will think that Aarti wants to go back. He will be in the 'sacrifice' mode and this will piss Aarti off!
Ya ..Mee too Wanna See but now Aarti is Pregnant So, I think CVs will not Follow that Movie...
But Here the GReat Scindhya Family Involved..They are always Ready to Burst out at Aarti when they finds any negative abt her and When She Do anything wrong..and they dont even think abt to know what could be the Reason...
Its A Daily Soap so, they can Stretch the Suspense as much as Long...but that will Definitely makes the Viewers to feel Bore...

me too felt the same But i don't  want nikaah track coming in  i hope CVs take some alternate solution to it.
I hope that Aarti  is attempting to separate her son from Prashant instead of falling for him again. After all, Prashant  is only concerned  about recovering from his illness, having the property willed to him and retrieving his son from Aarti so that his second wife and himself can have a child of their own.
Oh no...Aarti is gonna fall for Prashant???? NOOO...Anyway, I am convinced that CVs wont make Aarti fall for Prashant again...Sympathise with him...YES...Concern for him...YES...Yash prob misunderstood her actions...YES...
But no way Aarti will fall for Prashant...She is head over heels in love with Yash...Gosh...Dun let her fall for Prashant all over again...Haha...
Aarti falling for Prashant - A BIG NOOO yaar. she cant, its not in her to fall for that sick and selfish man, specially when she has Yashji by her side. I dont think right now, even its sympathy. She has just came to that Prashant is with HER SON and that is all she is concerned about. Yeah, sympathy track may come in a few episode, but right now Aarti is all concerned about Ansh...
And I really dont want Nikaah track to be followed here. I want the CVs to choose a different track and I am very sure CVs will definitely find a different track
So we indeed will go to the Nikaah movie track. Yash feeling that aarti is obligated to stay with him... Or something like that. Know better Yash. Aarti was madly in love with you. Prove our prediction and guesses wrong. :) Please!