India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti feeling for Prashant - Nikaah Movie

indiafmmm Senior Member
indiafmmm
indiafmmm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Does anyone remember the remarriage track in the movie Nikaah? Even if Yash feels that Aarti has feelings for Prashant, he will not be possessive, he will rather feel that this is what he deserved after what he did to her (may be, he is still in denail of his LOVE, its just blossoming for him in an outward way) or rather that this is the best for Yash and Aarti - but then either he wont be able to watch her go, or her choice of not going, will give him confidence to propose to her. This track reminds me of the movie Nikaah, where when the wife is just comparing her life in general with her past and he rex comes in front of her, as an acquaintance, the husbands misunderrstands her, and that is when he decides to give her back to the first husband, much to his joy. But she blasts at both men, criticising the first one to leave her, but criticising the second one also to think of her as an object who has no feelings, or self respect. I think that kind of an outburst from our as such happy go lucky Aarti is much needed. If they show aarti have any feelings other than sympathy, and stretch the lie track for weeks, then its is down the drain situation, story wise as well as its against Aarti's character...
My thoughts...

Edited by indiafmmm - 12 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

razzypteju1816riddhima1Pooja_11Josmi01nan0102Deepaavengnirmalac99lulujjjjakui1984DMKJ_VBMissIamTheBossmary78613IntrepidailovepyaarPuvZgafulu14Surish

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
That would be an interesting track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting.. Never really watched that movie.. But Approve

lulujjjj

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Nice.. I guess, something will happen like this..
Maybe Yash will think that Aarti wants to go back. He will be in the 'sacrifice' mode and this will piss Aarti off!Ouch

lulujjjj

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Ya ..Mee too Wanna See but now Aarti is Pregnant So, I think CVs will not Follow that Movie...
But Here the GReat Scindhya Family Involved..They are always Ready to Burst out at Aarti when they finds any negative abt her and When She Do anything wrong..and they dont even think abt to know what could be the Reason...
Its A Daily Soap so, they can Stretch the Suspense as much as Long...but that will Definitely makes the Viewers to feel Bore...

lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
 me too felt the same But i don't  want nikaah track coming in  i hope CVs take some alternate solution to it.

razzyp

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I hope that Aarti  is attempting to separate her son from Prashant instead of falling for him again. After all, Prashant  is only concerned  about recovering from his illness, having the property willed to him and retrieving his son from Aarti so that his second wife and himself can have a child of their own.
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Oh no...Aarti is gonna fall for Prashant???? NOOO...Anyway, I am convinced that CVs wont make Aarti fall for Prashant again...Sympathise with him...YES...Concern for him...YES...Yash prob misunderstood her actions...YES...
But no way Aarti will fall for Prashant...She is head over heels in love with Yash...Gosh...Dun let her fall for Prashant all over again...Haha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index