India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun departure fm IPK was plan

shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Watching karva chauth episode again today where Arnav had plan to give Khushi the surprise dabba company to her over their romantic dinner & Arnav did accidentally mention that the company will be a gd use for Khushi & he wants her to learn to be independent if he will not be no longer around with her..something cross my mind that maybe all along the PH as well as the CV already knows that Barun gonna exit the show..today it seems that Arnav already plan to adopt Aarav cos he knows that his family & Khushi loves Aarav so dearly moreover he is an orphan..I also remember that in last Friday episode there was a call fm his doctor on his phone when Sheetal was abt to answer,he managed to grab his phone...Is CV planning to end Arnav's character in a sad tragic mode..ooo..plllsss

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024roramajiArnavdewaaniirenenaidumomo121MrDarcyfan

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thingConfused
gems4sana Senior Member
gems4sana
gems4sana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai77

Watching karva chauth episode again today where Arnav had plan to give Khushi the surprise dabba company to her over their romantic dinner & Arnav did accidentally mention that the company will be a gd use for Khushi & he wants her to learn to be independent if he will not be no longer around with her..something cross my mind that maybe all along the PH as well as the CV already knows that Barun gonna exit the show..today it seems that Arnav already plan to adopt Aarav cos he knows that his family & Khushi loves Aarav so dearly moreover he is an orphan..I also remember that in last Friday episode there was a call fm his doctor on his phone when Sheetal was abt to answer,he managed to grab his phone...Is CV planning to end Arnav's character in a sad tragic mode..ooo..plllsss

That episode aired exactly one week ago, right? 
I think Barun decided to exit 2 or 3 weeks ago, but we just got the news at that moment, esp after we were suspicious after that episode. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024Sumaiya27MrDarcyfan

suba1980 Senior Member
suba1980
suba1980

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
after watching ystday episode i felt script changed. Sometime , if barun continue the show PH will ruin their character and show will end. i think this fight between PH & SP.Now BS cant do anything because he is under PH contract (may be), after 2 month he will become free. sometime sanaya is under SP contract. now SP  dont want to end the show,but ph trying to end the show before end the contract of BS. gul very well know SP will continue the show with another PH. she started her play before 2 month with his fans. first she use zee news and spread the rumor, result is BIG ZERO.we prove  strength of fans, next she use mishthi ,misthii once said in her spoiler Barun get anther movie offer, from that spoiler i cant beleve her.her every spoiler become wrong.after this attempt she  trying to ruin the show through the character. But every actors against this and BS take the decision i am leaving.If SP ready for change the PH she never give the permition  for Barun till the end of contract. Another side SP started their game. they gave news through their news channel.i think ifviraf i coming to the show this for SP. i want to tell one thing to SP, if u are ready for return of BS after 2 month and continue the show like old IPKKND, iam ready for supporting u. 
 I KNOW IAM WRONG, BUT IAM THINKING LIKE THIS. ONEMORE THING NO ONE WATCH HER NEW SHOW ATLEAST TILL WE GET POSITVE RESULT ABT OUR IPKKND

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top