India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sarrkkar - update for 09-05

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Sorry for not writing a detailed update…I'm not very good at it. But as ronitfan is out of town I thought I'd give it a shot.

Update for 09/05

Priyamvada tries to explain to Kritika the reason for her appointing Kunal as the chairman for the co – ordination committee. She tells Kritika that she wants Kunal to stay with her so she has involved him in the party work. But Kritika gets angry and tells her that by making this decision she has hurt both Kunal and Karan.

Chintanji talks to Kritika, tells her that now should forget the past and behave well with her mother as Priyamvada has her best interests at heart. Kritika argues that it is not that she doesn't love her mother now, but she doesn't agree to her views at all. Acc to Kritika, Priyamvada lives a dual lifestyle – one for the public and one for the family – which doesn't benefit anybody. She has also not forgiven her mother for not letting her get married to the man she loves just because he is the son of the opposition leader Bhagwat. (I think his name is Rishabh…the guy who played Probin Sengupta in Kasautii)

Urvashi is trying to convince Kunal to at least give the work one shot, for his mother's sake. But Kunal refuses that he is not needed for this work, the system just has to be computerized and that can be done by anybody. Urvashi tells him that he always underestimates himself and that he should do this work. But Kunal goes out of the room saying that he is not sure of what he should do.

Kunal goes to talk to Karan and tries to explain to him that he is not party to Priyamvada's decision and that he is being forced into all this. But Karan says that if he really didn't want all this power and 'kursi' he could have said no but he accepted the position. Kunal tells him that he didn't reject it there because it would have reflected badly on Priyamvada's image. Karan says that now soon Kunal will also be inebriated with the power of 'satta'. But Kunal cuts in between and says that if he was ever interested in politics he would have been a minister by now because Vir had asked if he wanted to contest the elections. Karan is shocked but still refuses to understand and leaves the room.

Priyamvada speaks to Chintanji who says that she should get Karan married. Once he starts shouldering responsibility he'll soon improve. Priyamvada suggests Natasha's name but is doubtful whether she will agree to marry Karan who has quite a bad reputation in media. She has already spoken to Natasha's mom (I don't remember her name) who has agreed. Another problem is obviously whether Karan agrees.  

Bhagwat rings up Raghunandan Tripathi who tells him that Priyamvada is assuming all powers in the party by appointing her sons and then tells the media that the decision is the party's…but actually there is no democracy and no one dares to oppose Priyamvada.

Karan and Shweta have gone out to a restaurant and while coming out Karan bumps into a man who is totally drunk. Karan has a fight with that man and his friends and beats them up badly. Raghunandan sees all this and smirks.

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Guys, tell me how u liked my update. If u ppl have found it ok then I'll try to write it but the problem is that I can write only on wed and fri whn there is no one at home. So I;ll write updates for 2 days at a time. God, now I know how much efforts the coolbies take...i rweally had to rack my brains
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Oh the update was very nice Manasi... Do post them whenever u get time.. Btw did u check ou Ronit...In that Rocking Blue denim & white shirt.. Aww cutie he rocks.Smile
Ria'05 Newbie
Ria'05
Ria'05

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Thanks Manasi Clap..ur update is too good....I really enjoying reading those ....I would like to know who is playing the role of Kritika in this serial...As I havnt seen a single episode of this one...

I really like the serials of ZEE tv as they are far better than the usual "saas bahu types" .I dont think Ronit has done any wrong by leaving Kyunki and kasauti  for this one . What say?

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
nice update ... thanx ...

Kritika is played by mouli ganguly [ spelling may be rong... i m bad at spellings]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top