Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I cried hearing IPKKND title track :( (Page 8)

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by asr13

Originally posted by asr13

Seems like PH finally got around to hiring a PR to save themselves ...they've tried a brilliant move, timed it right and scripted / edited it precisely to show nothings wrong ...the best bit is, they are laying Mind Games by playing on fan emotions right now ...they know that in a panicked state of mind, any statement from them will be linked to the current issue of Barun's leave/ exit, and hence they have designed that video sleazy teaser, where they are discussing scenes bit it appears that they are talking about the current situation , esp with the flow f th video and the BG...unless, ofcourse you listen really carefully with a zero-based mind !!!

Why not just ask Barun the questions fans want answers to? Or rather why not have the PH give us answers directly !!!

Yes i cried to ...I get goosebumps as soon as that awesome music starts ...dammit !!!

yup, they know our weaknesses and they are playing on it.Angry But I'm afraid it will be the farewell video of Sobti.Pinch

I know ! I am now kind of convinced f the arm-twisting esp after the video today ...she just gave it away i think ...
Ummm i dnt want to think it will be his farewell video ...i know its him against the big conglomerates ...but you know what, ye business hai aur yahan gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai boss ... Whatever the problems, whatever the ego-clash, IF THEY EVEN NOW FEEL THAT THEY WOULD BENEFIT BY NOT LETTNG HIM GO, or rather THAT THEY WOULD LOSE IF HE LEFT, THEY WILL EATTHEIR OWN  WORDS, FORGET EVERYTHING AND TAKE HIM IN ...and say we made him change his decision because of you fans!!

that's just too much expectations from them.  Sometimes, I think even Barun is playing his cards carefully. Arghh! in all this mess, we are being slaughtered.

I know , thats always the case though ...its we who got attached, addicted and what not !!! And no, not expecting, just stating the facts ...the problem is SP doesn't feel the need to hold on to him, no one is indispensable, they've been in this industry too long to be in the asking position ... The moment that thought changes to a thought on the lines of WE NEED TO KEEP ASR FOR IPK, AND IPK FOR STAR... everything will change ..trust me ! 

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
ur not the only one :(
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Aww you know what I  was exactly the same, it just hit me that it was almost over.

I can't believe a TV show has done this to me, I try and step back and think logically and it makes no sense but I hear a few bars of the title track and I'm right back there feeling like the world's ending! How crazy am I?!

But I don't regret it, I'm glad I watched it from the start, I'll always remember those days and these characters and will watch old scenes whenever I can. It's a shame it's all become such a mess but I'll never regret it.

Hug Asma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayabegum

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

I watched that stupid Gul interview of Barun teaser for the 10 th time now. And you know, when I heard the IPKKND title track, I felt like crying. Tears just rolled down my eyes. As if it was the last time I'm hearing it.

Does anyone feel the same? 

I'm not an emotional person. I hardly cry even if I feel sad. But that title track at the end just brought tears to my eyes.Cry

Stupid serial! stupid IPKKND. What has it done to our lives?Angry

This is so sad. Why the phuck did my Dad change the channel one fine day to this serial and got me addicted to it?Cry I was so better off without it.
Oh lava, we're on the same boat.. when I saw the interview seeing him laugh, hearing the title track it made me all emotional tooCry
I feel as though its coming to an end tooOuch
@Bold.. Lol, even I came across this show 'accidently' first episode I watched was the one where Arnav blew into Khushis eyes before Diwali.. I got attached to it instantly, so addicted. I know its a serial but I cant help it either..Cry
LittlePrincess8 Senior Member
LittlePrincess8
LittlePrincess8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
same here...I cant get rid of my sadness how much i try...my diwali is ruined..i cant enjoy it whole heartedly ...yes i regret the day when i started watching it and fell in love...i am(or was Unhappy) crazy about this show..joined IF only for it...now i dont know how should i feel...cant convince myself that its only fiction...its part of life now..and thats my mistake...never to fall in love with any other show
Nibelungenlied Senior Member
Nibelungenlied
Nibelungenlied

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post TM, I had to blink back my tears too as I heard the title track. So many beautiful memories. I'm still glad I watched it though, the show that is. The first six-eight months were really beautiful and I am happy I could see the beauty (which will live on in my memories) before it all became bleak.

These words depict my state of mind so well, in re: the show
For then:
The purest rapture we then knew,
The joy those happy hours gave too,
For now:
Like dreams the warmest kisses flee,
Like kisses, soon all joys are gone.
[@Goethe]
niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niharika111

Originally posted by niharika111

the best way to get over it...will be to sample other TV shows!!!
I used to be a big fan of this character 'Chuck Bass' from Gossip Girl...infact I was so carried away with it that it started affecting my work...thats when I started watching IPKKND...now I am getting carried away with ASR...its about time I should start watching some other show!!!...at least for the sake of my sanity...LOL

hmm... you are right. I used to watch Vampire diaries before IPK happened. Then I just chucked it aside. Now I need something else to grab my attention.LOL

OR, maybe you can start another epic Arshi ff like "Mirage" Wink...loved it btw!!!:)

oh, you read it too?LOL I had so many silent readers.Tongue
But nah, I guess it will just be painful for me to write about Arnav or Khushi anymore. I will most probably change the character's names and create new ones. Coz Arnav is permanently synonymous to BS for me.

well...it was pretty late by the time I caught up with the story...otherwise I am quite a vocal person...specially about things I love!!!Smile
sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Cry same everytime i hear tht song it brings tears...gosh i had given up of indian shows especially star plus...but nooo this one just had to be so popular and i just had to stupidly fall in love with it Angry 

Go to top