Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I cried hearing IPKKND title track :( (Page 7)

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by asr13

Seems like PH finally got around to hiring a PR to save themselves ...they've tried a brilliant move, timed it right and scripted / edited it precisely to show nothings wrong ...the best bit is, they are laying Mind Games by playing on fan emotions right now ...they know that in a panicked state of mind, any statement from them will be linked to the current issue of Barun's leave/ exit, and hence they have designed that video sleazy teaser, where they are discussing scenes bit it appears that they are talking about the current situation , esp with the flow f th video and the BG...unless, ofcourse you listen really carefully with a zero-based mind !!!

Why not just ask Barun the questions fans want answers to? Or rather why not have the PH give us answers directly !!!

Yes i cried to ...I get goosebumps as soon as that awesome music starts ...dammit !!!

yup, they know our weaknesses and they are playing on it.Angry But I'm afraid it will be the farewell video of Sobti.Pinch

I know ! I am now kind of convinced f the arm-twisting esp after the video today ...she just gave it away i think ...
Ummm i dnt want to think it will be his farewell video ...i know its him against the big conglomerates ...but you know what, ye business hai aur yahan gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai boss ... Whatever the problems, whatever the ego-clash, IF THEY EVEN NOW FEEL THAT THEY WOULD BENEFIT BY NOT LETTNG HIM GO, or rather THAT THEY WOULD LOSE IF HE LEFT, THEY WILL EATTHEIR OWN  WORDS, FORGET EVERYTHING AND TAKE HIM IN ...and say we made him change his decision because of you fans!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Agathe

LOL that's so funny of you.LOL
thank god I only sing in my mind. So not much embarrassing memories there.LOL

Yeah and people around won't be pissed off LOLLOL

Anyway don't be too sad 
You can always watch old episodes WinkWink
or Rabba veys LOLLOL

Besides, I don't think Barun will come back ConfusedConfused
and we can try to watch it without Barun ConfusedConfused

Don't think I'm unconcerned, it's just that I feel like we shouldn't neglect ourselves and others because of the show WinkWink

Good night 
(well I'm going back to my books WackoWacko)

see that's the hard part. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch all those episodes again even though I have all of it stored in my laptop.Ouch It will be just painful. Instead as someone already said, I need to find another hot guy who can distract me.LOL
When I was crying about all this to my cousin she was like find another couple...there are plenty of them but my heart was like there will be none like ASR and KKG :( I need to get my life back!

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

All this has taken a toll on me that now I am watching all the videos in mute. But when you said  I went and watched it and now I am sad hearing that music. My mind is flooded with ASR and Khushi dancing to that song :(
molten_lava will there be a positive outcome for all the struggles we took? After all this efforts will be disappointed?

I guess we will be disappointed. But that's just me thinking about the worst case scenario possible.
In any case, don't keep your hopes high. Barun seems adamant about his decision. But we will try till the end fighting for our serial just for our personal satisfaction.Big smile
Yes me too yaar, I have a feeling we will be disappointed. So many personal appearances by Barun is just to give a nice farewell speech to his viewers. A lot of us will have a disappointing Diwali this year. Last Diwali we were all dreamy eyes watching them burn the screen and this year?

yeah, the irony of Diwali. What a bad timing to give out the news. I wonder what will next year's Diwali be like. Will we even remember Barun Sobti? Or will he just be buried in our memories?

melonie

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Seems like PH finally got around to hiring a PR to save themselves ...they've tried a brilliant move, timed it right and scripted / edited it precisely to show nothings wrong ...the best bit is, they are laying Mind Games by playing on fan emotions right now ...they know that in a panicked state of mind, any statement from them will be linked to the current issue of Barun's leave/ exit, and hence they have designed that video sleazy teaser, where they are discussing scenes bit it appears that they are talking about the current situation , esp with the flow f th video and the BG...unless, ofcourse you listen really carefully with a zero-based mind !!!

Why not just ask Barun the questions fans want answers to? Or rather why not have the PH give us answers directly !!!

Yes i cried to ...I get goosebumps as soon as that awesome music starts ...dammit !!!

yup, they know our weaknesses and they are playing on it.Angry But I'm afraid it will be the farewell video of Sobti.Pinch

I know ! I am now kind of convinced f the arm-twisting esp after the video today ...she just gave it away i think ...
Ummm i dnt want to think it will be his farewell video ...i know its him against the big conglomerates ...but you know what, ye business hai aur yahan gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai boss ... Whatever the problems, whatever the ego-clash, IF THEY EVEN NOW FEEL THAT THEY WOULD BENEFIT BY NOT LETTNG HIM GO, or rather THAT THEY WOULD LOSE IF HE LEFT, THEY WILL EATTHEIR OWN  WORDS, FORGET EVERYTHING AND TAKE HIM IN ...and say we made him change his decision because of you fans!!

that's just too much expectations from them.  Sometimes, I think even Barun is playing his cards carefully. Arghh! in all this mess, we are being slaughtered.

asr13

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Agathe

LOL that's so funny of you.LOL
thank god I only sing in my mind. So not much embarrassing memories there.LOL

Yeah and people around won't be pissed off LOLLOL

Anyway don't be too sad 
You can always watch old episodes WinkWink
or Rabba veys LOLLOL

Besides, I don't think Barun will come back ConfusedConfused
and we can try to watch it without Barun ConfusedConfused

Don't think I'm unconcerned, it's just that I feel like we shouldn't neglect ourselves and others because of the show WinkWink

Good night 
(well I'm going back to my books WackoWacko)

see that's the hard part. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch all those episodes again even though I have all of it stored in my laptop.Ouch It will be just painful. Instead as someone already said, I need to find another hot guy who can distract me.LOL
When I was crying about all this to my cousin she was like find another couple...there are plenty of them but my heart was like there will be none like ASR and KKG :( I need to get my life back!

another couple? nah! there won't be another couple for me.
I will just have to stick  to drooling over some hot guy. LOL
No couple has chemistry like Sarun. Period!
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

All this has taken a toll on me that now I am watching all the videos in mute. But when you said  I went and watched it and now I am sad hearing that music. My mind is flooded with ASR and Khushi dancing to that song :(
molten_lava will there be a positive outcome for all the struggles we took? After all this efforts will be disappointed?

I guess we will be disappointed. But that's just me thinking about the worst case scenario possible.
In any case, don't keep your hopes high. Barun seems adamant about his decision. But we will try till the end fighting for our serial just for our personal satisfaction.Big smile
Yes me too yaar, I have a feeling we will be disappointed. So many personal appearances by Barun is just to give a nice farewell speech to his viewers. A lot of us will have a disappointing Diwali this year. Last Diwali we were all dreamy eyes watching them burn the screen and this year?

yeah, the irony of Diwali. What a bad timing to give out the news. I wonder what will next year's Diwali be like. Will we even remember Barun Sobti? Or will he just be buried in our memories?
We will for sure remember all the trouble and pain we faced this year yaar.  We will remember a character called ASR by Barun...it's not easy to forget. But I also know we will get over it. Life moves on. 

molten_lava

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

another couple? nah! there won't be another couple for me.
I will just have to stick  to drooling over some hot guy. LOL
No couple has chemistry like Sarun. Period!
Very true. There is something very passionate about SARUN that other couples don't have. 
I am also so done with watching Indian soaps and for sure am not going to watch another couple yaar. This much drama is enough for life.
Balaji played with my emotions too by ruining my fav characters Angad-Kripa and Jai-Bani but when moving on to IPKKND I was like this is a new production and not Kekta maiyya's but I learnt my lesson. Everyone is the same! They all start great but end bitter.
Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Secret confession...so did I ! Will we be ever able to live without IPKKND? and Arshi? Miss u already, Mr. Sobti!

Go to top