Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nibelungenlied thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post TM, I had to blink back my tears too as I heard the title track. So many beautiful memories. I'm still glad I watched it though, the show that is. The first six-eight months were really beautiful and I am happy I could see the beauty (which will live on in my memories) before it all became bleak.

These words depict my state of mind so well, in re: the show
For then:
The purest rapture we then knew,
The joy those happy hours gave too,
For now:
Like dreams the warmest kisses flee,
Like kisses, soon all joys are gone.
[@Goethe]
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: molten_lava

oh, you read it too?πŸ˜† I had so many silent readers.πŸ˜›
But nah, I guess it will just be painful for me to write about Arnav or Khushi anymore. I will most probably change the character's names and create new ones. Coz Arnav is permanently synonymous to BS for me.

well...it was pretty late by the time I caught up with the story...otherwise I am quite a vocal person...specially about things I love!!!😊
sargamfriends thumbnail
😭 same everytime i hear tht song it brings tears...gosh i had given up of indian shows especially star plus...but nooo this one just had to be so popular and i just had to stupidly fall in love with it 😑 
hasmitab thumbnail
I was the same. Was scared to hear it first. Didn't know what barun was guna say. But the I herd the main track of arnav and Khushi and just wanted cry! :( sooo sadd even If barun leave I hope he does not get replaced because then theres always a chance barun cuming back. If that makes sense.
ReginaPhalange- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God. I cried too :( It never had that emotional effect before...*sigh*

More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i cried at the end of that video
that bg music brought back so much of memories
even watching IPK episodes nw hurts me alot 
coz i knw we are going to lose it soon
i dnt even watch repeats nw
i even changed my wallpapers just seeing them makes me cry
ipk has really become a part of our life
it'll take time to move on 
IPK WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL 
vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed...ipk had changed our lives...if i think about barun automattically i have a tears in my eye...don't knw why?????
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
not just tht the present episodes and old episodes rabba vee bring tears in my eyes ..seriously now i am cursing self for changing channel tht day whn i found out arnav catching khushi on teej whch hooked me ..dammit ,,,what have u done ipkknd
Addie07 thumbnail
the very same thing happened to me too... i didnt cry but felt real depressed.. and then i asked myself-- how the hell did i get this addicted
zee_armaan thumbnail
Why is it so hard to move on? :/ 
I feel the same dear, when I wake up in the morning and see SaRun/ArHi posters on the wall, when I make an ArHi vm, when I watch old episodes, when I go crazy over RVs..to not have all of that in the future :/