India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I cried hearing IPKKND title track :(

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I watched that stupid Gul interview of Barun teaser for the 10 th time now. And you know, when I heard the IPKKND title track, I felt like crying. Tears just rolled down my eyes. As if it was the last time I'm hearing it.

Does anyone feel the same? 

I'm not an emotional person. I hardly cry even if I feel sad. But that title track at the end just brought tears to my eyes.Cry

Stupid serial! stupid IPKKND. What has it done to our lives?Angry

This is so sad. Why the phuck did my Dad change the channel one fine day to this serial and got me addicted to it?Cry I was so better off without it.

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamancygnus123qkey40msfaarshilover75pyaarhaikrisha06athirumasarah1000ebanerjeetinkerbelarshi-foreverAchinta97DrNoureenHopeleslyInLoveWhite.Pearlrozinab..Zahra..svmiguessimgreatShyamukittyNibelungenliedsargamfriendsniharika111el_florarshi_roxirenenaidu..aishi..the-crazy-girlasr13vinu.srcrackerszone-Mistletoe-falcon.starinnocentgreenspsharmilanomad.nessaangelispaircube.UroojMs-PakOs.blackdice1001-akki-AbyanroldcAnu567-daffodils-lovespellannab-Siaa-AfyaNightingale...mayabegummomb24arshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodijen_xsubha_rath2004HopepinkssAddie07IronButterflySwaran130082016nitpreethi.saseedaravalisharma06Prim_123momo121--Yashi---MissBoiiVamp-newmoon2011anjaani07fan145-Garima-melonieRahmSaRun.Ni1234-Raichu-Riima_Azraathulasi_arshi-.serendipity.--MKB--Cheeni-mazkachazka* Unnati *muffins2waffles-Zara-rukuswasthikaFAYKHAN29.SobtiLicious..ayesha.Arshi.Sugi.IPKJennyPenny

kamal desang Senior Member
kamal desang
kamal desang

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
this is just a show why do you guys take it so  serialsily  ps sorrey if i up set  any one by this coment

Edited by kamal desang - 12 November 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105shivamalamolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamal desang

this is just a show why do you guys take it so  serialsily  ps sorrey if i up set ant one by this coment

I know dear. It's just a show. But can't help it. If I want I can just switch off my emotions and forget everything in an instant. But the memories are too beautiful to even forget them. So I prefer lamenting about it.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rempyAchinta97roldcsabz105ashw99pinkssmayabegumFAYKHAN29

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
agree..
I Think i m only one who cry whenever i listen rabba ve in old scenes or ipkknd title track...one thing i assured u Arshi magic never going to fade
today finally i cried alot 
but i m going to fight 
he's not replacing 
we can bring him back 
for our ARSHI 
we have to fight for a show we r crazy nd addicted to it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rempyMysterious_sAchinta97sabz105ArnavKhushijodimolten_lava

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I have no regrets watching IPK ...Barun does not know me and never will but he touched my heart in a special way and will always remain in my heart.

May God bless him with loads of success and happiness.  Somehow, i have a feeling that he will convey some positive news tomorrow...a Diwali gift to his fans worldwide.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotarshi-foreversamaz95sabz105arshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodikushipuglymolten_lavaLilButterfly003

LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
jokes apart but i became very sad n while watching today's ep-Arnav/Barun..the music...his eyes n all...it made me break into pieces that i wonder will ever be fixed again...
well my question is to myself dear!why did i start to follow IPK n made every1 in my family follow-mum,dad n granma n now my little cousin of 13 who never ever held interest in indian tv soaps????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime we meet we now discuss about IPK n she has fun all the time...why???????CryCryCry damn myself here!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105molten_lava

newmoon2011 IF-Rockerz
newmoon2011
newmoon2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
you are very brave to watch the interview teaser for the 10th time... my heart broke in to million pieces when i watched (IPKKND title track) it for the first timeCry, and I thought I'm  not an emotional but a very practical person!!!
this IPKKND made me an emotional foolUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbelsabz105kushipuglymolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel-iqra

agree..
I Think i m only one who cry whenever i listen rabba ve in old scenes or ipkknd title track...one thing i assured u Arshi magic never going to fade
today finally i cried alot 
but i m going to fight 
he's not replacing 
we can bring him back 
for our ARSHI 
we have to fight for a show we r crazy nd addicted to it

But one thing I'll tell you. Don't keep your hopes high too much that you will be hurt by the truth. But yes, keep fighting till the end so that at the end you know that you tried everything possible to save Arshi.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105ArnavKhushijodi-Cheeni-

Go to top