Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread 6 Chapter 34 (Page 126)

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hey KC...Firstly a big thank U for making my day a brightful one coz of ur lovely update.  I was so low since moring and was just browsing and suddenly found ur update...I had a small smile on my face then, but as I started reading ur update each part I was smiling broadly with a smile of satisfaction as if my day is made...THANK U SWEETHEART ..

Coming to the update...Bidding adieu to Mr. Sobti...was a very heart touching one..I know its tough for all Barun fans to imagine someone else in his place, but life has to move on and so does the show, but one thing will ever be stagnant and tats our sincere love to Mr. Barun Sobti...Me being a male missing him would be kind of weird but when it comes to talent i think sex racial will never b an issue.  Wishing him all the goood luck in this whole universe..

Now to FATE-MATE...kya kahein isss update kooo...

Every single line, every single word had magic of KC...Ur writing is such fabulous and flawless...the way u penned out these lines such a flow with such great clarity, I could imagine each and every scene happpening in this update as if I am watching it on a big screen...I just din feel as if I am reading a fiction, I felt I am watching it...And I think only few writers give such a feeling and u r one among them...Ur writing was such powerful KC that I was so low at the start of the script due to personal tensions and at the end I was beaming with joy..All my tensions just vanished..I felt elated after reading this beautiful update of Urs...U r one such author KC that u have the ability to make ur reader longing for more...I bet u KC there is no reader of this update who is satisfied with this update, not coz they dint like it but coz they wanted even more...Though U gave a long update, I am sure there are many who wanted this to just go on and on and on and on...

This update of urs had many lines which were just awesome,,,I am taking more room to tell tat tooo...as i feel so happpy to pen down something...

Khushi wanted to change Arnav's name from Tsunami to Jennie...coz he changed her life...tat was so sweet of her, but the best part was that Arnav dint want his name to b changed yet accepted the change coz Khushi loves it..He has changed a lot for her..This proves that love can change everything..Love can make u do anything and here Arnav is doing it but he is not realizing or has realized but cant express that he is in love with his gloomy...As khushi said he could have lied as she would never come to know of it, but Arnav an honest human dint want to lie...

The line by khushi..."This is my Paris, right here, the ice cream, the church light and your company" was such perfect..No words to appreciate this one line.  It is coz we all realize the fact that the best things in life aren't things. It clearly shows that you're a person who finds happiness in the small stuff. 

The lines spoken by Khushi.."It has been forever since I was given a choice by anyone or by life"..I was so so so touched by this line coz a girl or i think anyone who has had pain in their life for a longer period than they could have accepted would definitely feel it and It was so emotional tooo...I was imagining Sanaya speaking those lines with tears in her eyes and it was so touching KC...I cant express it in words as of now,,,

And again the line by khushi.."I look good when I am happy because u are around and I think u should always stay with me and arnav saying I will without giving her a chance to explain what she actuallly meant in a sense he dint want to change that sentence just be as it is again an other highlight point of this update,,,

The exchange of speech through notes in the classroom by ARHI were fabulous...I remembered my school days and my college days where me and my bestest friend used to do...Missed those days and u made me remember it back again...

Arnav confused at the last note that Khushi wrote and not understanding wat to speak asked who this Armaan is for me stole the show...I was just laughing..I was imaging Barun Sobti's expression and ASR's expression and Arnav's expression also and I found Arnav's expression the perfect one to that simple question who is Armaan..

The last line again with a cliffhanger...KC u rock girl...u r the best thing to happpen in my life today...Thnx for this beautiful update sweetheart,,.

GOD BLESS U AND TAKE CARE..

Edited by Kurup - 18 November 2012 at 1:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ainneahmadkhanbhuviichinnuvyaskarmachameleonrocking meenu

pepples_joy IF-Dazzler
pepples_joy
pepples_joy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
RES
*edited*

I knew it.. I knew it .. I knew it..!!!!!!! I guessed it before...
Khushi would say this..!!!!! I thought of PMing you about it too...!!!!!

Anyways.s... I really your Khushi in this FF... Out of all the Khushi's in other FF i have read...* no offence its my personal fav*
Really I love her character  a LOT...!!! And Arnav too... How adorable these both are..!!!! Awww...
The way the story moves ... U Rock it Completely...
There no other better way to write this story..!!!!!

Edited by pepples_joy - 18 November 2012 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

bhuvii Senior Member
bhuvii
bhuvii

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Oh god you r a rock star ...
ho my god such an awesome writer you r ...
each wods they uttering sounds so poetic ...
words r not enough to describe my feeling...
after reading ...you just took me from this world to their world ...
wooow ...i luv you kc
Clap Clap Big smile

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Aww that was so so so beautiful...
And I love every single talk between them specially when gloomy say"who don't see you"and her eyes was closed I was like aww by thinking of asr reaction and also that"my wish and your command"aww that was so true and also "you should always stay my side"that was also beautiful and well there are lot more I just loved it but last line was "I love mr. India"well he will be shock first I know that but I want to read more please please pleast update soon pretty soon please with cherry on the top please

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler
ridhz21
ridhz21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
OMG that was just superb!!
loved d update
continue soon

hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1
hatelove_1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
wow
loved it

ash.candy Senior Member
ash.candy
ash.candy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
this is aawwwsssuuummm!!!!!..
i jz love ur updates !!!!!!!!!...
they r long.n fantastic...n i hav fun reading them...
not everyone has the capability to write like u!!!!!..
n the story line is jz out of the world!!!!!...
i can imagine everthg in my mind!!!!!!...
n unknowingly she told.him i love u!!!..
he vil be sssooo.shocked!!!!!!!!...
thnks a lllooottt for the pm...
n pplllsss update sssooonnn!!!!!!!...:):):):):):):):):););):):):)

chinnuvyas Goldie
chinnuvyas
chinnuvyas

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

naaice ... update ... after sooo long ... keep up nd plzz a bit fast :-P:-P. nd thnks fr d pm

Go to top