Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
0h h0 KC s0 she is finally meeting her Mr. India b0ss...0r is she??
And c0ngratulati0ns t0 ASR f0r yet again an0ther name :D
Well f0r the fact that they have met just f0r a week as y0u said KC s0 many things have happened and they are s0 cl0se t0 each 0ther, n0te, 0ver a week, s0 its natural f0r the cur0sity t0 spike up...but things said, th0ugh I get restless, I really d0nt mind the pace that y0u have set t0 the st0ry, this being y0ur creati0n its y0ur right t0 decide the pace, s0 I am 0key with it.
As we can see ASR has deff0 started t0 feel s0mething, th0ugh it is still very vague, even f0r him. And well Khushi, pers0nally speaking, I feel she sh0uld learn t0 let g0 0f Arnav Singh Raizada and realize and accept what is in fr0nt 0f her. That's the 0nly way she can get her fate mate
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hhhmmm..Looks like as Khushi is happy babt her idea getting approval from her BOSS she said that she loves Mr.India..
Awaiting the moment for Khushi to know ASR is HER BOSS & the same ASR is Arnav Singh Raizada..
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY AS EVER  ...
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
hi KC...
sorry for not commenting earlier...life and exams kept me busy🥱...
read 33 and 34 chapter...
is there any need to say it was amazing⭐️!
u r freaking awesome👏⭐️⭐️⭐️...
i loved the way how arnav wrote aaa on her palm...he is such a sweet heart...
she felt sad as he didnt stop her...aww
his reactions in office were nice...
then his talk with manny and manny's tal with kushi...nice
he brought her ice creams...wow...i guessed that he will do it while reading their phone conversation...but still cant help ithout falling for him more when he actually did it😳...
and then ur wish my command...it was like icing the cake for that chapter...
she named him genie...really kushi?😲...you are really ajeeb...but cute
she repeated his line saying my wish is ur comment...wow
then in college they were talking by writing on note book
it reminded me of my school days...we had a separate note book for it and called it as chatting book
we used to put date and chat...believe me after three years now it has become my treasure...i did in even my college until i got caught by professor...sadly we even got punishment...lol
coming back to chapter...i really loved that particular scene...she said that mr.india might fall for her 😳...
and last line...awww
ps: loved ur thoughts about barun and arnav...it made me cry...going to miss both of them terribly

Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I can't agree any better with what Ananya said...

Beautiful, effortlessly flowing, simple yet brilliant update, I could almost feel the goosebumps ASR had when she hit him with the embrace , just like th Jab We Met one and the shock of "Jassi' Boss" and "I love Mr. India" just like the movie "Rab ne Bana di Jodi"...

Thanks for the lucid and long update.
saad2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaaar
just loveeed ur update
you r tooo good man
ak_maggi thumbnail
u know wat i ve no complains on d pace... coz its like al d best moments of life moving in slow motion.. like relishing yummy food slowly...
like u r capturing every milisecond of their emotion... thats wat is unique abt Fate-Mate for me...❤️

d way both long for each other.. bond...share.. their eagerness... just pure afftection... all taking them toward pure love... they dont know y they want each other but they do... now thats wat is love isnt it!!

i loved d line where he says she enjoys smallest of things having nothin n he doesnt ve anything regardless of having everything..true to most in d world...

lovely update  Kc😊
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful actually beyond beautiful update!!!...just LOVED IT!!! :)
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wat?? She Love Mr.India !!!!!
Thank god... She ddnt say that she lovs manny...
If then,,ASR wud faint ther...
Awesm update... Lovd those 2 hugs in this update...
unnimolarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG
A-J
WoW

thats all i have to say