Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow tat was a long update..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ i luv it.. did she just say i love Mr.India..? i m shocked.. poor arnav.. doesn't even know wt hit him.. plz let her know he is Mr.India nd her prince charming soon..
nishi22 thumbnail
Was last part a dream...waiting for next...update soon..
SanthuSobti thumbnail
awwie maha update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ this is the ff which is very close to my heart just loved every part of it
rocking meenu thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONSSS 

# 1

your gift...

open this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B04W4pn5pME
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hell0 KC dear that line was said by me nyc t0 kn0w its y0ur fav t00...0wk n0w I will read the update
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow! Oh wow!
Amazing Chapter 34!!
I just adore the relationship ASR & Khushi have!
Its so damn cute :')
Arnav is the sweetest and Khushi's childish antics :P
I love how you describe their hugs, so cute!!
Perfect! :D
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread.
Update was too cute. When will these two realise that they have started loving each other. Seems like they need a cupid to show them their love. The way in which you have narrated khushi and arnav's feelings when he brought her the ice-cream was simply wonderful. Both of them are suprised at how much they want to do for each other's happiness.
Genie - indeed is more apt then Tsunami for Arnav. After all khushi's wish is his comand. Although I am waiting for khushi to find out ASR's real name. It will indeed change her life completely.
The passing of notes in the class between the two of them, was so natural. Something which all of us have done during our lectures.
Finally Manny has realised how good khushi's idea for the fashion show was. He has still of see how talented Gloomy really is.
Poor arnav was pleasantly shocked to see khushi at his house. she can only think of him to share her happiness or sorrow.
continue soon
MithilaTorr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You do feel deeply. Don't you? Have u ever analysed urself? I think u wud be a person everyone wud be enjoying having as friend because I somehow think you would be sincere in all relations..

Thanks for the wonderful journey!πŸ‘
A.shradha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
incredibly amazing..
n the part i loved the most whn she hugged him..both the time.. n whn she said m happy because u r around n all... a big hug to u KC... love u lot.. :)) amazing update..
update soon...pilich...
rocking meenu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Torr

You do feel deeply. Don't you? Have u ever analysed urself? I think u wud be a person everyone wud be enjoying having as friend because I somehow think you would be sincere in all relations..

Thanks for the wonderful journey!πŸ‘

for saying these words...