Thank you Ekta,CV, Sameer, Keerti

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Ekta, CVs , Sameer , Keerti -

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving us such a  uncalled, disgusting, unwanted least expected unpleasant surprise from nowhere , what;s more on Diwali as a gift!

This is the price tag for being so positive and loyal to the show of Parichay . We have been thick and thin thru this show and finally, bang ,wham - you slap us back with more of your illogical creativity, only this time all of you have gone just too far, taking the viewers for granted.

Really disgusted with both the cast and crew!

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
count me in...i am too very disappointed...😭

it was indeed a beautiful diwali gift...😑🀒
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Highly disappointed today.

I know actors do not have power over the tracks and all; but still expected better. I still respect Sameer sir for all the good work and love Keerti as well; but that is why I am not able to see thier characters turned into worse than a joke.

Oh well, will never forget such diwali gift and won't make mistake of watching daily soap.
Parichay - this was my first and last parichay with a daily soap.

Rest in Peace.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree that CVs and Ekta have lost it,but can we really blame Samir and Keerthi? We all know they are doing their job,and so far,if we are spared of the Richa-Kunal marriage,it might be because of the actor who plays KC.We have seen in countless number of articles where Samir has mentioned that he keeps on asking a  lot of questions that he might even be chucked out of the show.So,I don't see how we can blame him.

Going on to Keerthi,she is a new comer.She may not have the guts that Samir has, to say no to the mutilation of her character.So,she cannot be blamed either.

if anyone is to be blamed,we should blame the CVs and Ekta for the lame creative power.Some of us wanted a strong KC,so we might just be getting it... Unfortunately,their timing is very bad,and we have a very big price to pay,with the so-called Abhay-Sidhi wedding.

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rpmenon

I agree that CVs and Ekta have lost it,but can we really blame Samir and Keerthi? We all know they are doing their job,and so far,if we are spared of the Richa-Kunal marriage,it might be because of the actor who plays KC.We have seen in countless number of articles where Samir has mentioned that he keeps on asking a  lot of questions that he might even be chucked out of the show.So,I don't see how we can blame him.

Going on to Keerthi,she is a new comer.She may not have the guts that Samir has, to say no to the mutilation of her character.So,she cannot be blamed either.

if anyone is to be blamed,we should blame the CVs and Ekta for the lame creative power.Some of us wanted a strong KC,so we might just be getting it... Unfortunately,their timing is very bad,and we have a very big price to pay,with the so-called Abhay-Sidhi wedding.

Do you know during the post leap promotion conference, Sameer and Keerti made an appeal to the viewers not to bash them and that not to worry, we will see soon their reunion just like we want. This promise was made by Sameer and Keerti, not KC or SC. I know too the difference but I am very disappointed for having supported both the leads in awards, performance , but to be paid back like this. Sorry, this is not something that i can forget or forgive that easily. I am still in shock. I could not believe what I saw. .Very  disappointed. Always has pinned high hopes on the leads .
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Highly disappointed today.

I know actors do not have power over the tracks and all; but still expected better. I still respect Sameer sir for all the good work and love Keerti as well; but that is why I am not able to see thier characters turned into worse than a joke.

Oh well, will never forget such diwali gift and won't make mistake of watching daily soap.
Parichay - this was my first and last parichay with a daily soap.

Rest in Peace.

@bold...even mine  i'l spend the half hr doing something constructive than breaking my head over illogical melodrama πŸ€’
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CVs u should rot in hell for giving such shocking Diwali gift. Diwali is d festival of happiness but u gave us sadness which v never forget. SINAL ko hamesha k liye alag kar diya. Bahot mehenga padega.
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup a v.beautiful gift indeed.
One thing always strikes why do the lead esp male keep on making promises ?what is the need to make when aftr wrkng 4 more than 1yr they r well aware of what kind of persons cv's r. Im nt blaming any cast but just saying it nd to remain in this show is a personal decision esp with 75k per epi nd awards nd fame.
I blame none except myself but i hate cv's nd ek.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

yup a v.beautiful gift indeed.
One thing always strikes why do the lead esp male keep on making promises ?what is the need to make when aftr wrkng 4 more than 1yr they r well aware of what kind of persons cv's r. Im nt blaming any cast but just saying it nd to remain in this show is a personal decision esp with 75k per epi nd awards nd fame.
I blame none except myself but i hate cv's nd ek.

Maybe SS learnt his lesson of not to build viewers hopes depending on BT CVs, so in the recent interview when the question abt SiNal reunion was asked, he very smartly evaded it πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well done CVs!πŸ‘ πŸ˜‘well done!πŸ‘ πŸ˜‘ what a dewali treat you gave to us! πŸ‘πŸ˜‘...wa kya serial banaya tum log ne ...dhanya ho gaye saare parichay fansπŸ˜›πŸ˜‘ ...dhanya ho gayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‘...we were feeling rose petals were showering on us🀒...love you CVs for giving us such a mind blowing episode...😑

Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago