Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Thank you Ekta,CV, Sameer, Keerti

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Ekta, CVs , Sameer , Keerti -

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving us such a  uncalled, disgusting, unwanted least expected unpleasant surprise from nowhere , what;s more on Diwali as a gift!

This is the price tag for being so positive and loyal to the show of Parichay . We have been thick and thin thru this show and finally, bang ,wham - you slap us back with more of your illogical creativity, only this time all of you have gone just too far, taking the viewers for granted.

Really disgusted with both the cast and crew!

Edited by Silambu - 12 November 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidarainzy04raju73Sinchana1485adoharelove_me_notdivra4sarah_singhsan_aishpalzsPopo.--AiSha--rainbowgirlKarthiN90-Hima-RishrabhkalpanaRshumi.-Rojaa-Coeur2PsychoFMSjay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
count me in...i am too very disappointed...Cry

it was indeed a beautiful diwali gift...AngryDead

Edited by Mages - 12 November 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaraju73cherrypansyRishrabh

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Highly disappointed today.

I know actors do not have power over the tracks and all; but still expected better. I still respect Sameer sir for all the good work and love Keerti as well; but that is why I am not able to see thier characters turned into worse than a joke.

Oh well, will never forget such diwali gift and won't make mistake of watching daily soap.
Parichay - this was my first and last parichay with a daily soap.

Rest in Peace.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidarainzy04raju73SilamburainbowgirlcherrypansykalpanaR

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I agree that CVs and Ekta have lost it,but can we really blame Samir and Keerthi? We all know they are doing their job,and so far,if we are spared of the Richa-Kunal marriage,it might be because of the actor who plays KC.We have seen in countless number of articles where Samir has mentioned that he keeps on asking a  lot of questions that he might even be chucked out of the show.So,I don't see how we can blame him.

Going on to Keerthi,she is a new comer.She may not have the guts that Samir has, to say no to the mutilation of her character.So,she cannot be blamed either.

if anyone is to be blamed,we should blame the CVs and Ekta for the lame creative power.Some of us wanted a strong KC,so we might just be getting it... Unfortunately,their timing is very bad,and we have a very big price to pay,with the so-called Abhay-Sidhi wedding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kreetiSinchana1485kalpanaR

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I agree that CVs and Ekta have lost it,but can we really blame Samir and Keerthi? We all know they are doing their job,and so far,if we are spared of the Richa-Kunal marriage,it might be because of the actor who plays KC.We have seen in countless number of articles where Samir has mentioned that he keeps on asking a  lot of questions that he might even be chucked out of the show.So,I don't see how we can blame him.

Going on to Keerthi,she is a new comer.She may not have the guts that Samir has, to say no to the mutilation of her character.So,she cannot be blamed either.

if anyone is to be blamed,we should blame the CVs and Ekta for the lame creative power.Some of us wanted a strong KC,so we might just be getting it... Unfortunately,their timing is very bad,and we have a very big price to pay,with the so-called Abhay-Sidhi wedding.

Do you know during the post leap promotion conference, Sameer and Keerti made an appeal to the viewers not to bash them and that not to worry, we will see soon their reunion just like we want. This promise was made by Sameer and Keerti, not KC or SC. I know too the difference but I am very disappointed for having supported both the leads in awards, performance , but to be paid back like this. Sorry, this is not something that i can forget or forgive that easily. I am still in shock. I could not believe what I saw. .Very  disappointed. Always has pinned high hopes on the leads .

Edited by Silambu - 12 November 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakreetirainzy04raju73san_aishdivra4KarthiN90rainbowgirlcherrypansyjay_bpm

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Highly disappointed today.

I know actors do not have power over the tracks and all; but still expected better. I still respect Sameer sir for all the good work and love Keerti as well; but that is why I am not able to see thier characters turned into worse than a joke.

Oh well, will never forget such diwali gift and won't make mistake of watching daily soap.
Parichay - this was my first and last parichay with a daily soap.

Rest in Peace.

@bold...even mine Ouch i'l spend the half hr doing something constructive than breaking my head over illogical melodrama Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyjay_bpm

Sinchana1485 Groupbie
Sinchana1485
Sinchana1485

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
CVs u should rot in hell for giving such shocking Diwali gift. Diwali is d festival of happiness but u gave us sadness which v never forget. SINAL ko hamesha k liye alag kar diya. Bahot mehenga padega.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04divra4cherrypansyjay_bpm

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
yup a v.beautiful gift indeed.
One thing always strikes why do the lead esp male keep on making promises ?what is the need to make when aftr wrkng 4 more than 1yr they r well aware of what kind of persons cv's r. Im nt blaming any cast but just saying it nd to remain in this show is a personal decision esp with 75k per epi nd awards nd fame.
I blame none except myself but i hate cv's nd ek.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyrainbowgirljay_bpm

Go to top