Whom do you want in next Zingmag issue (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 18

Page 1 Page 17
Page   of 18

sonuluvsmayur

sonuluvsmayur

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
plzzz i want arjun bijlani and rati pandey on d cover page...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dey v'l rock it...!!!!its a request plzzz grant it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whom do you want in next Zingmag issue (Page 18)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

barunever8

Groupbie

barunever8

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
we want Sarun Big smile

--Shamoo--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuluvsmayur

plzzz i want arjun bijlani and rati pandey on d cover page...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dey v'l rock it...!!!!its a request plzzz grant it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i am with you we want mayur on the cover page

aksd

Groupbie

aksd

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
vivian and drashti together...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.