Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 9)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika111

Originally posted by sun2011

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!

In one interview Barun said that he is not comfortable doing intimate scenes with his co-actors...
If Shah Rukh Khan says that, it makes sense...but for a newcomer, isn't it a bit too much?
With no offense to Mr. Sobti, how does he plan on making it big in Bollywood if he is so shy...I mean have you guys noticed the way he hugs Sanaya? He barely touches her...Bollywood is a tough nut to crack Mr. Sobti...now a days most actors are comfortable getting intimate on screen if the script demands so...lets hope he utilizes this 'much deserved break' and gets rid of some of his inhibitions!!!

Its his personal choice and he sticks to it! Simple

And i guess u havent seen many many Arhi scenes which were very intimate so please first see and then pass this judgement!
Secondly we have seen Sarun hugging offscreen so this he barely touches her thing is totally false!
Well going by your previous comments, its waste to discuss about anything regarding barun! Thank you

Edited by pri_armaan - 12 November 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
respectfully , I DON'T AGREE WITH U , mr. sobti ,is a kindhearted soft spoken , down to earth ,original person , i read and watched alot of his off screen segments , interviews , HE DOES CARES ABOUT HIS FANS, and about his quitting , just tell me 1 thing why a person ,who is at the peek of his career ,SADENLY , QUITE  HIS ONLY SHOW ,  , AND RUIN HIS CAREER , HIS IMAGE,  WHY.IT MAKES NO SENSE , DEFIANTLY THERE IS SOME THING OR SOME ONE BEHIND IT,
he doesn't have any new movie or show in pipe line ,his movie will release in april , he have plenty of time for its promotion
niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by niharika111

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!

In one interview Barun said that he is not comfortable doing intimate scenes with his co-actors...
If Shah Rukh Khan says that, it makes sense...but for a newcomer, isn't it a bit too much?
With no offense to Mr. Sobti, how does he plan on making it big in Bollywood if he is so shy...I mean have you guys noticed the way he hugs Sanaya? He barely touches her...Bollywood is a tough nut to crack Mr. Sobti...now a days most actors are comfortable getting intimate on screen if the script demands so...lets hope he utilizes this 'much deserved break' and gets rid of some of his inhibitions!!!

Its his personal choice and he sticks to it! Simple

And i guess u havent seen many many Arhi scenes which were very intimate so please first see and then pass this judgement!
Secondly we have seen Sarun hugging offscreen so this he barely touches her thing is totally false!
Well going by your previous comments, its waste to discuss about anything regarding barun! Thank you

Well we live in a democracy which entitles us 'freedom of speech'...I just said what I felt...if you do not agree to it, that is fine by me...!!! thanks for sharing your opinion, btw!!!

And maybe I did exaggerate a bitShocked...what I meant was that I thought he seemed a bit awkward when doing intimate scenes with Sanaya...but maybe I am wrong!!!

Edited by niharika111 - 12 November 2012 at 4:50pm
niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

respectfully , I DON'T AGREE WITH U , mr. sobti ,is a kindhearted soft spoken , down to earth ,original person , i read and watched alot of his off screen segments , interviews , HE DOES CARES ABOUT HIS FANS, and about his quitting , just tell me 1 thing why a person ,who is at the peek of his career ,SADENLY , QUITE  HIS ONLY SHOW ,  , AND RUIN HIS CAREER , HIS IMAGE,  WHY.IT MAKES NO SENSE , DEFIANTLY THERE IS SOME THING OR SOME ONE BEHIND IT,
he doesn't have any new movie or show in pipe line ,his movie will release in april , he have plenty of time for its promotion

Its fine if you don't agree to what I have to say...we are all entitled to our opinions!!!Smile
My post does not question the basic personality traits of Mr. Sobti...I'm sure he does ample justice to your description of him...my point is that he has not been very frank with his reasons for quitting IPKKND...He probably wants to quit this show which gave him such fame and recognition, because he has something better to look forward to...what that is I have no idea...I was just trying to encourage forum members to make a better use of their time and energy in this festive season by spending time with their close ones rather than by fretting over whether Barun will be back or not...!!! I only wish Barun/SP/4-Lions were more definitive...so that these tortured souls could finally move on with their lives!!!Smile

Edited by niharika111 - 12 November 2012 at 4:40pm
arnabar121 Groupbie
arnabar121
arnabar121

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
 iam always with barun. always support his decision. if barun is not there i will not watch ipkknd anymore. but i will follow his new projects. barun sobti is the best forever. love u barun...

niharika111

TaaniReyfanatic Senior Member
TaaniReyfanatic
TaaniReyfanatic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
true man, he don't care he is still leaving.

niharika111

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Completely agree.

Barun Sobti collected all awards and accolades and now wants to move on to his bollywood debut which seems to excite him more than IPKKND!! I have seen his disinterest in IPKKND scenes for a long time now!!! His success will be short lived!!!

Is that a prediction or your wishes for him...

I feel sad and worried for Sanaya Irani - the thorough professional adn a wonderful human being- nw she deserves our loyalty and support to get all accolades and awards that she so richly deserves - not Barun Sobti who has newer friends and dreams and ambitions and he has moved beyond the IPKKND cast!!
WOW!
Such hatred for Barun...

I watched IPKKND for Sanaya Irani from the beginning and have loved her consistency and flawless acting including dialogue delivery despite her not having learnt hindi! Now this is a true actor and human being.
Agree.
16Mahi16 Senior Member
16Mahi16
16Mahi16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Agree. Actually to be honest the whole thing has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Initially, when I heard that Barun Is quitting, I was quite ok with it as anyways IPKKND's storyline has been going down the drains. But looking at fans reaction and all, I think should have actually told the actual reason. Furthermore, the interview where he is was laughing and having a good time totally adds insult to the injury of his fans. I feel that he doesn't really care about his fans. He doesn't even bother to make an effort to connect with them either through twitter and Facebook, especially in this day and age. I think rather than him quitting the show that would be detrimental to his career, him being quite oblivious to his fans is more detrimental as ppl whose love/affection is not reciprocated will start to move away.f

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111moomin4455rini_kat

Go to top