Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 7)

Tulips123 Senior Member
Tulips123
Tulips123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I want to a few things here. But before that let me tell you that I love Barun Sobti as ASR and if he leaves I don't know I will be able to watch IPK anymore or not, BUT I confess I love Sobti as ASR only .ASR is very close to my heart and I believe no one can do justice to ASRs character except Barun Sobti.
We tried , we tried our best to bring him back , but lets stop and think for a moment . WHAT IF he does not change his decisions at all ? What then?
If Barun is taking this decision for his own personal reason then we won't be able to do anything and its not tight as well.
He has every rite to take decisions for his life and just because a few fans are going to miss him , he won't change his decisions.
Then again just think all of us wants the show to end IF Sobti quits. Now IPK is a show for us but daily bread and butter for some people. Do you guys really want some people to loose their job on this Diwali just because a star wants to quit and spend times with family and friends and his fans are not ready to accept his replacement on the screen ?
No I can't wish for that to happen , no matter how bad I feel after he exits the show.
He probably earns 50k each episode , I might be an NRI , but there are people who have to look for new work on this Diwali to feed their family .Just think we are protesting against Sobtis leave while he might be enjoying with his family and friends and some people are actually getting worried about the future of their job.
Sorry guys we might have all the luxuries and so does Sobti but we should not ask for the show to end because some people might be in trouble because of our WISH.
Instead you can ask for a replacement of Sobti without killing off ASRs character IF Sobti has decided to not return at all.
Sorry just my pov
agree with you :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmetrina2010rini_kat

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Star Plus knows, 4 Lions know, Abbas, Akshay, Karan, Lalit Mohan, Noreen Khan all know the uproar that is happening with this news my doubt is does Barun know?

The question is, will he bother to find out???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmetrina2010rini_kat

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
My head is aching because of this Barun quitting posts.. Seriously guys he is not  God nor a victim.
He is leaving out of his own will to succeed further in his career.. Why are people so blind ? Some are so obsessed and are delusional..

I am not bashing BS .. But ppl need to wake up... BS was not tortured as many ppl are assuming here.. In fact he looks happy .. Let him leave.. Its his lifeConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyTulips123Pyarmeniharika111rini_katOperaqueen

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Even if a new guy enters i will watch this show for Sanaya...she has done more than her share...and  has got less appreciation...

...Sarun was my everything...things which dreams were made of...but  why should i shatter my dreams for the sake of someone else's disinterest...i will watch it...and who knows i might even start liking this new Mr.XYZ...i will give it a chance...

...Life is about moving forward...not about looking back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyPyarmeniharika111jalkukdi1

niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Well...I too feel very sad about the distress of the members of this forum...I mean Barun should consider himself extremely fortunate for being showered with so much love and affection from all over the world...
but that is not enough I guessCry
so my funda is...live and let live!Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeytrina2010rini_katOperaqueen

niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am not devastated that he is leaving. I would not be if Sanaya were leaving. Hoe can i begrudge someone their right do with their carrer what they feel is right?

As for how this has been handled. Shame on sp and 4 lions. The amount of backroom politics made public is sick. In the end he works for them, so act like an employer and be professional instead of using Barun as a shield.

I will miss Barun as ASR. But thats it.

My thoughts exactly!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

My head is aching because of this Barun quitting posts.. Seriously guys he is not  God nor a victim.
He is leaving out of his own will to succeed further in his career.. Why are people so blind ? Some are so obsessed and are delusional..

I am not bashing BS .. But ppl need to wake up... BS was not tortured as many ppl are assuming here.. In fact he looks happy .. Let him leave.. Its his lifeConfused

yes! Obsessed and delusional sums it all! All this emailing,spamming etc constitutes to stalking. A true fan does not stalk !

And I hav stalked this forum enough this afternoon! Time to make better use of my Veterans Day holiday instead of making posts on Barun Sobti!

Edited by Operaqueen - 12 November 2012 at 3:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmeniharika111

Go to top