Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 6)

Tulips123 Senior Member
Tulips123
Tulips123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!
Comeon guys .let's not bring his personal stuff. he himself is responsible  party,not his wife.let's not bring her here..what they do is noone of our business.he signed up to be TV actor.he should act upto that simple.don't complain abt getting bored and all.. well he signed for knowing all thses don't use this shi* and excuses to quit.be tranperent,give us real reason.we let you be :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyUltimateWishesniharika111jalkukdi1coffeebeancatrini_kat

Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I think Barun wants to leave/quit I don't think anyone is telling/forcing him too..Barun have to many fans that give all the popularity and make so famous that he want to quit and take up movies but they say fans make and fans can also break you. 

inocent_honeyjalkukdi1coffeebeancatniharika111reema2406moomin4455

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

I agree with almost everything that is said here.

I don't think Barun cares.He wants to move on. I feel bad about being lied to. I feel stupid. He should have said he is quitting instead of saying he is going on a break. Many other things are not clear -whether he has movie offers or not.

inocent_honeyshamzXniharika111reema2406coffeebeancatmoomin4455

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafaya1

I agree with almost everything that is said here.

I don't think Barun cares.He wants to move on. I feel bad about being lied to. I feel stupid. He should have said he is quitting instead of saying he is going on a break. Many other things are not clear -whether he has movie offers or not.

There is nothing wrong with him saying he wants to take a break, what if he decided to come back ( assuming the serial is still on), he has to have IPKKND as a back up since things may or may not work with his movie.  He is just being smart and cautious. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111rini_kat

tristar03 Senior Member
tristar03
tristar03

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
agreed with your post Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I want to say a few things here. But before that let me tell you that I love Barun Sobti as ASR and if he leaves I don't know I will be able to watch IPK anymore or not, BUT I confess I love Sobti as ASR only .ASR is very close to my heart and I believe no one can do justice to ASRs character except Barun Sobti.
We tried , we tried our best to bring him back , but lets stop and think for a moment . WHAT IF he does not change his decisions at all ? What then?
If Barun is taking this decision for his own personal reason then we won't be able to do anything and its not right as well.
He has every rite to take decisions for his life and just because a few fans are going to miss him , he won't change his decisions.
Then again just think all of us wants the show to end IF Sobti quits. Now IPK is a show for us but daily bread and butter for some people. Do you guys really want some people to loose their job on this Diwali just because a star wants to quit and spend times with family and friends and his fans are not ready to accept his replacement on the screen ?
No I can't wish for that to happen , no matter how bad I feel after he exits the show.
He probably earns 50k each episode , I might be an NRI , but there are people who have to look for new work on this Diwali to feed their family .Just think we are protesting against Sobtis leave while he might be enjoying with his family and friends and some people are actually getting worried about the future of their job.
Sorry guys we might have all the luxuries and so does Sobti but we should not ask for the show to end because some people might be in trouble because of our WISH.
Instead you can ask for a replacement of Sobti without killing off ASRs character IF Sobti has decided to not return at all.
Sorry just my pov

Edited by trina2010 - 12 November 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyTulips123niharika111ArshiAnalystcoolnisha_fun87..sur..rini_kat

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Agreed does not seem fair to others who might lose their jobs if the show stops 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

but may b there is some issues from PH side also naa
to quit the show
just u think the logic first mamaji left n now akshay n deepali y y 
just think u will get the exact logic...
May b barun's decision n may b ph's bad to him  can be one reason to quit ipk..

I am not ruling out the possibility that he might have had a tiff with the channel or the PH...think about it this way...Back in July, when Barun wanted to take time off for his movie, the PH/channel accommodated with his demand...in fact they changed the plot to introduce the kidnapping track thereby justifying Barun's absence...Abhaas (Shyam) had to leave after that...so, could we not expect a similar gesture from Barun's side now...when the whole story changes for him, can he not adjust just a little? Is it too much to ask for???Cry

Edited by niharika111 - 12 November 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123..sur..trina2010rini_kat

Go to top