Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 3)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Star Plus knows, 4 Lions know, Abbas, Akshay, Karan, Lalit Mohan, Noreen Khan all know the uproar that is happening with this news my doubt is does Barun know?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123niharika111sabz105soni28rini_kat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hi

Yes indeed Barun wants to move on i have NO doubt about that . A young guy has aspirations thinks the current character has reached its potential growth , everything onwards is a drag. Totally agree.

What I do not agree with is the way it is being done and to some extent all parties are to be blamed. 

Barun wants to move on , 
PH wants to move on.
SP does not want to move on.
PH finding ways to write him off .
Barun not agreeing with the way he is being written off.
SP looking after its interest, its sponsors , its UK show and filling it prime slot.
Mindass ( whatever ) jumping in to stake a claim.
PH not wanting to give in to Baruns demands asking for a clear decision.
and yes the decision is I will Quit.

To hell with the audience and fans who have always been on gun point - Dekhna hai to dekho...

Why could not all the concerned parties decide on an amiable resolution. Why now when the UK show is coming up and why not decide conclusively on an end date of the show. Why not a Win - WIn situation for ALL.

I have faith that he must have tried and may be so did others... I will not put the blame squarely on him as it is his life and his career . He maybe taking a risk or has something up his sleeve .

This is the largest channel we are talking about and they are the ones answerable to their audience . We subscribe to them and they were the final authority...In essence no one cares...

Rgds

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyTulips123niharika111habssabz105lazylad8-FauZi..sur..fareesunflower52sbk2

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you for making this post. Be ready to be labelled as 'basher' by the phangirls now.

I don't know whether he cares or not. The show has already run its course - as per the PH & I agree too! So no point in stretching it. Let Barun & whoever wants to leave - go. Everyone wants to move on in life. It does get monotonous to keep doing same thing everyday for long time.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyArshiAnalystniharika111sabz105lazylad8-FauZi100littledevilscoolnisha_fun87Operaqueengatheringstormrini_kataimy.GodhuliLogonKookiemonster

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I agree to what you said here.
Everything is falling onto deaf ears and people are having their life where we are wasting our preciuous time here.
will write more soon

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyniharika111sabz105lazylad8-FauZisreemeeracoolnisha_fun87gatheringstormrini_kat

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I don't have problem with Barun leaving, if he leaves the should end, that's what we want..atleast I am not going to watch..it's love story of Arnav & khsuhi, not KHushi with new guy , even if new guy plays ASR, it's not gng to be ASR, ASR= Barun..

And whole forum been bashing and still bash the show everyday saying the story after MU in Feb has done the damange that is not repirable, now if you as audience have so much problem with it, why can't the guy who plays that role would not have problem with it? Besides every actor is diffrent, most of them needs creative satisfaction..Sanaya get to play diff emotions as Khushi..Barun doesn't as ASR, so I don't see anything wrong..it DOES NOT make Barun unprofessional..everyone will pick better opportunity, ppl will be stupid if they don't grab better opportunity, specially in this case when makers have openly said they don't have any story left..

For me no Barun = NO IPKKND..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105lazylad8-FauZifly_dogOperaqueensunflower52

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111sabz105Olive_Rosegatheringstorm

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaniharika111sabz105lazylad8-FauZi

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
well said. Couldn't have put it better.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111sabz105lazylad8-FauZiOlive_RoseMentalExoticagatheringstormrini_katsbk2Kookiemonster

Go to top