Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 17)

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hey i m a big fan of barun too...its really sad dat he hs taken thid drcision to quit...i m sure he z nt being forced its his personal decision...but he shd ve thought abt the ph especially his viewers his fans who ve made him reach this level...i ve been mentioning this in most of my posts dat bollywood z a diff ball game sll together...the competetion z sooo stiff der wid all the star kids in line...its nt gonna b eady for barun...my best wishes ll always b wid him n i hope he reaches greater heights but pllls barun do not quit television...nt evry1 z as lucky as SRK

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
A much needed post for the forum right now..forum refuses to believe BS is at fault..
He is a man, and he has to run his family, so it is no wonder he goes in for better opportunities, butsanaya being a girl does not run that risk!!

Edited by peepli - 13 November 2012 at 12:30am
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I want to say a few things here. But before that let me tell you that I love Barun Sobti as ASR and if he leaves I don't know I will be able to watch IPK anymore or not, BUT I confess I love Sobti as ASR only .ASR is very close to my heart and I believe no one can do justice to ASRs character except Barun Sobti.
We tried , we tried our best to bring him back , but lets stop and think for a moment . WHAT IF he does not change his decisions at all ? What then?
If Barun is taking this decision for his own personal reason then we won't be able to do anything and its not right as well.
He has every rite to take decisions for his life and just because a few fans are going to miss him , he won't change his decisions.
Then again just think all of us wants the show to end IF Sobti quits. Now IPK is a show for us but daily bread and butter for some people. Do you guys really want some people to loose their job on this Diwali just because a star wants to quit and spend times with family and friends and his fans are not ready to accept his replacement on the screen ?
No I can't wish for that to happen , no matter how bad I feel after he exits the show.
He probably earns 50k each episode , I might be an NRI , but there are people who have to look for new work on this Diwali to feed their family .Just think we are protesting against Sobtis leave while he might be enjoying with his family and friends and some people are actually getting worried about the future of their job.
Sorry guys we might have all the luxuries and so does Sobti but we should not ask for the show to end because some people might be in trouble because of our WISH.
Instead you can ask for a replacement of Sobti without killing off ASRs character IF Sobti has decided to not return at all.
Sorry just my pov

Exactly...i like Barun..i like him as ASR and if he leaves why should i demand the show to get over...
this sounds so selfish...
if i don't want to watch i won'y but there are others who want to watch it anyways so the show must go on..

infact i don't think so any actor who has left the show will want the show to get over because of him/her...

whatever people are asking is all we want this..we want that...what about those people who can't express what they want..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

To me all are saving their asses, Barun SP and the PH. As they say tali ek haath saay nahi bachti. 

I will still say ASR lost the charm when Hate marriage track started. This is when all the crappy tracks started. That was before he even signed the movie. 

As it is the whole hate marriage track was more on Khushi's emotions rather then ASR's. 

There was nothing new in that track.
Yup each one has there vested interests and they will protect it...I agree to a certain extent that the show slipped a bit after hate marriage but the tracks were still very much logical, it was not like Arnav confessing his love on the very fist day of kidnapping??? wanting khushi to resuce him?? that was the worst thing ever...

The show is watched by Ladies so Khushi's emotions will always work more for TRP and it sure has worked...
blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I feel the change would be good. Why don't we take it as a new show? As a new love story? Lets see what they have to offer before we condemn them to the gallows. No one is foolish enough to be suicidal about one's own success. I am going to continue watching because I want to know what they can offer and how they plan to incorporate the changes. They have given us some wonderful love stories in the past. I am sure they can do it again. The change is just what is needed to start afresh.

The Arhi love story is an immortal love story. It would remain alive in our hearts. But now it is time to give way to the new. And hope that they again give us a wonderful love story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrimeCDloverini_kat

Barunsdiwani Senior Member
Barunsdiwani
Barunsdiwani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I am sad that Sobti quit Cry But I support his decision! He is young and is just starting his movie career. He needs to grab any opportunity that comes his way. We do not know the reason as to why he left...was it creative differences, or he just wants to pursue the Hindi movie industry, or he wants to spend time with his wife and family. My only fear is that I just hope he is not quitting for health reasons as for the past month he looked very tired. I just hope he tells us the reason, but I will understand if he does not want to tell us if the reason was for creative differences as no one wants to burn one's bridges.

As far as Sobti not interacting with media, I think he is just shy. He is comfortable with people he knows. Have you seen the video where he is celebrating his birthday with four of his fans...poor guy he looked so uncomfortable. If that is his nature than we cannot change it, yes he needs to learn how to interact with his fans as it is very important if he want to make it big in the movie industry. 

Yes he is not on Face Book or Twitter, and I do not hold that against him, but would love to see him on FB and Twitter. He does not even give interviews and the reason being he is not comfortable with the media. He needs to learn few things so that it will help him with his movie career. He needs to learn how to be media savvy and once he starts signing more movies he should hire a good PR person, a good agent/ publicist as this will help him with his career.

It is not that he does not care about his fans, it is just that he is a very laid back kind of guy. In an interview when asked as to what does he inspire to become and he said that he is actually OK with what he is. I love Sobti for his acting, his looks ( those gorgeous eyes and his cute smile ) his simplicity and his handwork and most of all I like him for being such a family guy! Imagine him calling his parents and thanking them for raising him well. And his love for his wife says it all. 

I just hope that the Hindi movie industry does justice to his talent and hope he signs good meaningful movies. Good Luck to you Barun, may you have a good career. 

bsforsi Groupbie
bsforsi
bsforsi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika111

Okkk...let me clarify this is not a Barun bashing post...
I am quite fond of Barun Sobti and his flawless portrayal of ASR...
But lets get certain things clear in our head...
As devastating as it might appear, BS has decided to move on...
Yes, it will probably mean the end of an epic love story...
Yes, we will miss the amazing onscreen romance of Arnav-Khushi
Yes, we will be upset for a while...
But as they say, life has to go on...
..am SURE Barun has something up his sleeve...which will be revealed in due course of time...
Everybody seems to think that Barun has been forced to take this decision...
But it is possible that he really WANTS to leave...right?
I am not convinced that he really understands how devastated his fans are over this decision...If so, he at least would have been candid about the reasons behind this move...
You guys can continue with all the appeals and petitions, but with a heavy heart I have to admit, that it is probably falling into deaf ears...our opinions are important, but not important enough to change decisions...
So lets forget this for the moment and have an amazing time in Diwali!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
agree
hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I want to say a few things here. But before that let me tell you that I love Barun Sobti as ASR and if he leaves I don't know I will be able to watch IPK anymore or not, BUT I confess I love Sobti as ASR only .ASR is very close to my heart and I believe no one can do justice to ASRs character except Barun Sobti.
We tried , we tried our best to bring him back , but lets stop and think for a moment . WHAT IF he does not change his decisions at all ? What then?
If Barun is taking this decision for his own personal reason then we won't be able to do anything and its not right as well.
He has every rite to take decisions for his life and just because a few fans are going to miss him , he won't change his decisions.
Then again just think all of us wants the show to end IF Sobti quits. Now IPK is a show for us but daily bread and butter for some people. Do you guys really want some people to loose their job on this Diwali just because a star wants to quit and spend times with family and friends and his fans are not ready to accept his replacement on the screen ?
No I can't wish for that to happen , no matter how bad I feel after he exits the show.
He probably earns 50k each episode , I might be an NRI , but there are people who have to look for new work on this Diwali to feed their family .Just think we are protesting against Sobtis leave while he might be enjoying with his family and friends and some people are actually getting worried about the future of their job.
Sorry guys we might have all the luxuries and so does Sobti but we should not ask for the show to end because some people might be in trouble because of our WISH.
Instead you can ask for a replacement of Sobti without killing off ASRs character IF Sobti has decided to not return at all.
Sorry just my pov

Exactly My thought Trina !!

That's the reason, no matter how painful Barun's leaving is for me, I will not campaign for IPKKND to END !!

And after the interview, I'm much more positive about that!! For Barun, IPKKND was a stepping stone!! And he kind of proudly announced that!! And there is no harm in that!!

I have following speculations from the interview: 
Well definitely barun & Gul had some issues.. 
It looks like to me that most likely Barun wanted some break again for personal reason/movie promotion, which was not accepted this time by Gul!! 
That's the reason in 1st part Gul wanted to portray that the production house was so supportive that they sanctioned his leave for 1 month which extended for 40 days!! And I think that's CORRECT!! They were supportive that time, but probably Barun wanted the same again which was not sanctioned this time & he decided to leave!!

To me, Barun & Gul both looked similarly unhappy for this... !! But the show must go on!! 
Barun will try his luck for movies and probably will come back if he is not successful!!
Again, I wish his success... He should try his luck!!
But still I think that he could have completed his assignment!! And we should support the remaining cast!! Because Barun will make his fortune.. What about these people??

It'll be hard to see if they try to show ASR's replacement!! I wish they do not show that!!
I can digest a BIG LEAP!!!
And Aarav as the 'new entry'.. It has already shown that he is like Arnav.. may be his attitude will be as well. And Sanaya as his co-lead!! In that case, Sanaya have to create the magical team with this guy again so that people can drool over them once again!!

Edited by hi50 - 13 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111rini_kat

Go to top