Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 14)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Barun wants to  quit ...totally his decission...but I dont hv any idea y he is continuously lying abt this issue...he got all cream of the role of ASR ..as he thinks...all awards...fame...films..fans following...so fans shud move on and stop this petition...spaming bussiness...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11prathikririni_katKookiemonster-DKS-

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i wl still support hm n keep spamming
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Barun wants to  quit ...totally his decission...but I dont hv any idea y he is continuously lying abt this issue...he got all cream of the role of ASR ..as he thinks...all awards...fame...films..fans following...so fans shud move on and stop this petition...spaming bussiness...

i really don't the reason for his leaving..or he is taking break...or quit...because his reason doesn't bother me...all i knw is for some long time he won't be thr in IPK

coming to the point what made you think he is lying...why not for a moment you thought Star Plus is lying...

And before you make an assumption I am not his die hard fan(i do not like this word fan girl but in this forum lang thats what is called..yes I am not his fan girl)...i am a young girl who always aspire to have  better  career day by day sometime i may achieve and sometime i may fall..

and he got this role because he deserved...he gave audition for it...worked hard for this role..delivered well and then he got his fans...

and i guess byt his time his real admirers must have moved on..its some people who believe in their own small world have not...i have no sympathy towards those people because its their fault that they can't see the fact...an actor has made his stand now its upto rest to belive it or not..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123luckygal99fly_dogsunflower52

luckygal99 Senior Member
luckygal99
luckygal99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Don't call him a liar .
He got the cream and the awards because he DESERVED them .
Fans want to and will do all they can do ...you cannot dictate what fans shud do or not...keep your advice to yourself ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMG

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckygal99

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

[

Barun collected awards because of his performances...and yes he wants to move to BW because thats the step to grow...statying on a show for a steady income and having safe life is not one lives for..honestly speaking IPK story is over..people like it because of its past...and if you have seen his dis interest which I have not then its better to let him go because one should not work where he/she is not interested..

and I don;t find any reason to feel sad for Sanaya...though i love her equally...she is just doing her job...if she is doing what she is liking...if God forbid tomorrow she is not happy and she wants to leave then what will you say..she has different expectation from life because Barun and Sanaya are 2 different individuals..!!

just my POV...no offense intended

Nisha, great post..yes, Barun won due to his hardwork and yes, Ipkknd was over a long time ago...the storyline has been crappy for some time now. If we as fans were sick and tired of the story, one wonders how the actors must have been feeling enacting the silly scenes...no wonder several others like Akshay, Payal etc have left.

some people thinks if they can criticise the actor,IPK and stop watchi g the show then its fair...its their right but if an actor wants to move on for whatever reasons then they shouldn't...actually i think according to them these actors should wait for their show's downfall,their career downfall and when everything is over they should leave...IPK has become an elastic...keep extending and one day it will break..and I am happy that Barun and other actors have made wise decision..

no offense to actors who are still there because as Sanaya told in her interview that she likes acting wherever she is...and its her life...if she is happy working she should continue..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luckygal99fly_dogsunflower52

Eagleview Senior Member
Eagleview
Eagleview

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i don't think he cares anymore for his fans.
ur free. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Why should Barun care when his own fan's don't care about his career just so they can watch him on a show which is steadily falling and half of the cast is gone. 

There are some actor's who care about the character's they play and would not like the butchering of their character.

Tell me what is Barun character ASR is been doing since that idiotic Hate marriage track started. Nothing significant and now he has become the SP typical hero's. 

No wonder Barun seem disinterested and even I lost interest in his character as he is no more the same. 

ASR character lost the spark ever since the hate marriage track started. 

So respect his decision of leaving and wish him the best.

He is not answerable to anyone, his real fans will stick with his decisions he makes as it is his life and he has every right to make his own life decisions. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luckygal99niharika111fly_dog

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckygal99

Don't call him a liar .
He got the cream and the awards because he DESERVED them .
Fans want to and will do all they can do ...you cannot dictate what fans shud do or not...keep your advice to yourself ...

Please read it again...I state my POV...if u think contradictory satements mean not lying..then it is nt my prob...I m nt telling u to take my advise...it is totally ur choice wht u want to believe..I hv stated wht I hv got from last few days...yup..now he needs well DESERVED leaves..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAchava11Luv_isnt_classyrini_katKookiemonster-DKS-

Go to top