Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 13)

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika111

Originally posted by ..Sanaya..

He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now. Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious Sleepy

This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.

About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it  but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

You are spot on my friend!!!
I also read a few posts about Barun's eyes being sad/teary etc. utter non-sense...he seemed pretty happy and relaxed!!! but I do not claim to understand Barun's eye language...maybe the others can...hence they see what I can't...!!!Wink

Ah yes Wink His phankas know EVERYTHING! They know what he is feeling, they know what he is thinking, they know what happened behind the scenes! Wacko

Wish people would stop acting as if they know him personally. He couldn't care less about them and here they are acting OTT..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsforsiniharika111Tulips123

luckygal99 Senior Member
luckygal99
luckygal99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balbir45

Please stop judging Barun Sobti.  We don't know how hard it must have been for him to leave very popular show in the middle and how much it hurts him to be in this situation. He might not have any other options available to him.  It might be a  very personal reason which he does not to be a public knowlwdge. So please don't judge anyone with the roumors or half the facts. One more thing, we became Arnav's fan by choice no one forced us to be so. No offence to anyone and have a Happy Diwali.

I agree completely with your post Balbir. I wonder how people call themselves fans if they cannot support him. You cannot judge anyone unless you are in their shoes ...no one really knows the actual details, inside politics or the reality of a situation.So please don't judge Barun.
His real fans will support him through thick and thin...of course we shall all miss him tons, but
will eagerly wait for his debut movie and several more in future...
Love you Barun !

Dazeefly_dogOperaqueen

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
well said..the show must go on...with barun or without barun...after a while it wil al be back to normal...just wait and watch

inocent_honeybsforsiTulips123

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Well one cannot really comment on what he feels...you can't judge anyone without knowing everything.He may or may not be feeling bad.

But what I think he should not care.Because its his life...did people care to think while he was during movies that let him work for his movies...wait for 40 days he will be back...no people demanded Barun/ASR and he has to work double...

did people think once before making a Barun bashing post...did people think once on commenting him about his profession...no...and so barun should not..

did people cared to keep watching the show only because of SaRun no matter track is good or bad..(some people didn't..there are many who have stopped watching)

did people care to let him move on when he wants to..

did people care when he was degraded and compared by his co-actor...

why do we think these actors are our puppet...we can stop watching the show anytime we want but we can't let the actor let go when they want..

He wants to move on in his life..for whatever reasons...but no where he is answerable to us..he is answerable to his emplyers and I am sure he must have done that...

people's love change in a day and they demand answer..

And this stay true for all the actors...they are not answerable to us..
I am all with Barun in whatever decision he takes...i have no complains...its his life..let him live..and we should love ours..

this stay true for all the actors..!!my opinion will be the same..

luckygal99sunflower52pinkeye

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Completely agree.

Barun Sobti collected all awards and accolades and now wants to move on to his bollywood debut which seems to excite him more than IPKKND!! I have seen his disinterest in IPKKND scenes for a long time now!!! His success will be short lived!!!

I feel sad and worried for Sanaya Irani - the thorough professional adn a wonderful human being- nw she deserves our loyalty and support to get all accolades and awards that she so richly deserves - not Barun Sobti who has newer friends and dreams and ambitions and he has moved beyond the IPKKND cast!!

I watched IPKKND for Sanaya Irani from the beginning and have loved her consistency and flawless acting including dialogue delivery despite her not having learnt hindi! Now this is a true actor and human being.

Barun collected awards because of his performances...and yes he wants to move to BW because thats the step to grow...statying on a show for a steady income and having safe life is not one lives for..honestly speaking IPK story is over..people like it because of its past...and if you have seen his dis interest which I have not then its better to let him go because one should not work where he/she is not interested..

and I don;t find any reason to feel sad for Sanaya...though i love her equally...she is just doing her job...if she is doing what she is liking...if God forbid tomorrow she is not happy and she wants to leave then what will you say..she has different expectation from life because Barun and Sanaya are 2 different individuals..!!

just my POV...no offense intended

luckygal99fly_dogsunflower52

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
 To be honest sometimes I felt the same...He has his own life other than fulfill his crazy fans pleading...We are boiling our blood in vain...I don't think we will get any positive reply from Barun or SP...This will be great lesson for us...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

luckygal99 Senior Member
luckygal99
luckygal99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

[

Barun collected awards because of his performances...and yes he wants to move to BW because thats the step to grow...statying on a show for a steady income and having safe life is not one lives for..honestly speaking IPK story is over..people like it because of its past...and if you have seen his dis interest which I have not then its better to let him go because one should not work where he/she is not interested..

and I don;t find any reason to feel sad for Sanaya...though i love her equally...she is just doing her job...if she is doing what she is liking...if God forbid tomorrow she is not happy and she wants to leave then what will you say..she has different expectation from life because Barun and Sanaya are 2 different individuals..!!

just my POV...no offense intended

Nisha, great post..yes, Barun won due to his hardwork and yes, Ipkknd was over a long time ago...the storyline has been crappy for some time now. If we as fans were sick and tired of the story, one wonders how the actors must have been feeling enacting the silly scenes...no wonder several others like Akshay, Payal etc have left.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogOperaqueen

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I agree to what you said here.
Everything is falling onto deaf ears and people are having their life where we are wasting our preciuous time here.
will write more soon

if people here foolishly believes something that  is not true and wants Barun back at any cause then they are sympathasized...
If some crazy people are not understanding the fact then its their fault...why are others blaming on actors??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhisunflower52

Go to top