Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 12)

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sanaya..

He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now. Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious Sleepy

This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.

About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it  but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

You are spot on my friend!!!
I also read a few posts about Barun's eyes being sad/teary etc. utter non-sense...he seemed pretty happy and relaxed!!! but I do not claim to understand Barun's eye language...maybe the others can...hence they see what I can't...!!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyDecent6ChoriAmritsari.Jugnirini_katOperaqueenspate22

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika111

He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now.Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious Sleepy
This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.
About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

I also read a few posts about Barun's eyes being sad/teary etc. utter non-sense...he seemed pretty happy and relaxed!!! but I do not claim to understand Barun's eye language...maybe the others can...hence they see what I can't...!!!Wink

Did he cry?? I didn't see.. I don't know how ppl see the things which I can't see.. My new glasses r useless then Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111rini_katspate22

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by rafaya1

I agree with almost everything that is said here.

I don't think Barun cares.He wants to move on. I feel bad about being lied to. I feel stupid. He should have said he is quitting instead of saying he is going on a break. Many other things are not clear -whether he has movie offers or not.

There is nothing wrong with him saying he wants to take a break, what if he decided to come back ( assuming the serial is still on), he has to have IPKKND as a back up since things may or may not work with his movie.  He is just being smart and cautious. 

There is nothing wrong in being 'smart and cautious'...but its unfair to take his fans and their affection for granted...if he can take a break, so can his fans!!! Wink

I agree that fans can make or break an actor, but isn't an actor entitled to a choice to make crucial decisions regarding his career. How long could he have continued playing ASR, specially considering the pathetic state of. the serial today? He might have gotten a opportunity now, which might not be available once the serial ends. Would you refuse a better job offer so as not to hurt your colleagues and juniors. Everyone wants progress in their life and Barun is no exception. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogsunflower52

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now.Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious Sleepy
About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

Did he cry?? I didn't see.. I don't know how ppl see the things which I can't see.. My new glasses r useless then Confused

LOLLOL Yeah, probably!! ROFL

Shreya

niharika111rini_kat

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Well said buddy Thumbs Up 
We've got to move on.. But it is sad that none of the parties were truthful about the whole drama. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honey

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u but at the sme time I know why I'm petitioning. It not for barun. It's for the epic love story and to save it from doom. That's it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katGodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPK

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rafaya1

I agree with almost everything that is said here.

I don't think Barun cares.He wants to move on. I feel bad about being lied to. I feel stupid. He should have said he is quitting instead of saying he is going on a break. Many other things are not clear -whether he has movie offers or not.

There is nothing wrong with him saying he wants to take a break, what if he decided to come back ( assuming the serial is still on), he has to have IPKKND as a back up since things may or may not work with his movie.  He is just being smart and cautious. 

There is nothing wrong in being 'smart and cautious'...but its unfair to take his fans and their affection for granted...if he can take a break, so can his fans!!! Wink

I agree that fans can make or break an actor, but isn't an actor entitled to a choice to make crucial decisions regarding his career. How long could he have continued playing ASR, specially considering the pathetic state of. the serial today? He might have gotten a opportunity now, which might not be available once the serial ends. Would you refuse a better job offer so as not to hurt your colleagues and juniors. Everyone wants progress in their life and Barun is no exception. 

I say this on behalf of all Barun fans...we most definitely wish him all the success in all his future endeavors...and its of course his decision whether he wants to work in IPKKND or not... I just wish he was more forthcoming about this decision instead of beating around the bush all this time!
bsforsi Groupbie
bsforsi
bsforsi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is perfectly OK. don't know why people cannot accept the fact. I will watch IPK definitely. of course for sanaya and the new lead. I laughed and laughed after reading maria's post on myedunuya 'what barun said'.     

niharika111rini_kat

Go to top