Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 11)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!

Can we please leave Barun's wife out of discussion please? Pashmeen has nothing to do with the show and should not be discussed. This topic is about Barun not Pashmeen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyniharika111fly_dogmoomin4455sunflower52trina2010rini_katGodhuliLogon

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi

Yes indeed Barun wants to move on i have NO doubt about that . A young guy has aspirations thinks the current character has reached its potential growth , everything onwards is a drag. Totally agree.

What I do not agree with is the way it is being done and to some extent all parties are to be blamed. 

Barun wants to move on , 
PH wants to move on.
SP does not want to move on.
PH finding ways to write him off .
Barun not agreeing with the way he is being written off.
SP looking after its interest, its sponsors , its UK show and filling it prime slot.
Mindass ( whatever ) jumping in to stake a claim.
PH not wanting to give in to Baruns demands asking for a clear decision.
and yes the decision is I will Quit.

To hell with the audience and fans who have always been on gun point - Dekhna hai to dekho...

Why could not all the concerned parties decide on an amiable resolution. Why now when the UK show is coming up and why not decide conclusively on an end date of the show. Why not a Win - WIn situation for ALL.

I have faith that he must have tried and may be so did others... I will not put the blame squarely on him as it is his life and his career . He maybe taking a risk or has something up his sleeve .

This is the largest channel we are talking about and they are the ones answerable to their audience . We subscribe to them and they were the final authority...In essence no one cares...

Rgds

I agree with you Ratna, I have no problem with Barun wanting to move on he is perfectly within his right to do so, wish him nothing but the best but like you I do not like the way this was all handled by both the PH and SP. Both are giving fans the run around. Its ridiculous!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyfly_dogtrina2010rini_kat

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ARSHI-

I disagree.. I am not doing all this so that BARUN should care.. I dnt want anything in return.. I just wNt him to stay

He will stay only if he changes his mind...which does not seem very likely at this point of time. He seems pretty firm...but its up to you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balbir45

Please stop judging Barun Sobti.  We don't know how hard it must have been for him to leave very popular show in the middle and how much it hearts him to be in this situation. He might not have any other options available to him.  It might be a  very personal reason which he does not to be a public knowlwdge. So please don't judge anyone with the roumors or half the facts. One more thing, we became Arnav's fan by choice no one forced us to be so. No offence to anyone and have a Happy Diwali.

You must have seen the teaser of Barun's interview with Gul...did he look sad/hurt to you?
He seemed pretty happy and relaxed to me...!!! But that is my opinion...you are free to have yours.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
If he doesn't care then me also don't care... I will watch this show till end.. Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03niharika111

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
The show should end now with Barun n Sanaya together.

My heart bleeds for Sanaya, she's the captain of this sinking ship n can not jump off!!!!
Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now. Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious Sleepy

This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.

About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it  but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeykashevniharika111Amritsari.Jugnirini_katKookiemonster

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
No he doesn't care for people who hurt others especially his friends!! He doesn't care to be anyone's leader!! He doesn't care about the army of troops fighting for him!! The boy doesn't even know them!! He's not going to come hold their hands and sing the barney song!! They don't own him, but his wife does!! Ouch!! TongueLOL

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111rini_kat

Go to top