Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? (Page 10)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Completely agree.

Barun Sobti collected all awards and accolades and now wants to move on to his bollywood debut which seems to excite him more than IPKKND!! I have seen his disinterest in IPKKND scenes for a long time now!!! His success will be short lived!!!

I feel sad and worried for Sanaya Irani - the thorough professional adn a wonderful human being- nw she deserves our loyalty and support to get all accolades and awards that she so richly deserves - not Barun Sobti who has newer friends and dreams and ambitions and he has moved beyond the IPKKND cast!!

I watched IPKKND for Sanaya Irani from the beginning and have loved her consistency and flawless acting including dialogue delivery despite her not having learnt hindi! Now this is a true actor and human being.

I agree with you.  He only tasted success opposite Sanaya, remember his two previous shows?  Most people don't.  He has to do what he has to do, but why cry and protest when the bottom line is HE WANTS TO LEAVE.  I think his acting has been half-hearted since he came back from his movie and the Barun of last November hasn't been seen in ages.  So I am sad about the beautiful jodi coming to an end, but he's the one that broke up with us, we didn't break up with him.  So I'm not crying or protesting, I'm moving on, just like he did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyTulips123niharika111Amritsari.JugniLuv_isnt_classylazylad8-FauZi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
well from me..he has every right to develop his career further .. may be he wishes to try he silver screen ,in that case wish him luck.. arnav will always be barun.. no one can replace.him
balbir45 Groupbie
balbir45
balbir45

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Please stop judging Barun Sobti.  We don't know how hard it must have been for him to leave very popular show in the middle and how much it hearts him to be in this situation. He might not have any other options available to him.  It might be a  very personal reason which he does not to be a public knowlwdge. So please don't judge anyone with the roumors or half the facts. One more thing, we became Arnav's fan by choice no one forced us to be so. No offence to anyone and have a Happy Diwali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luckygal99

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhea16

Agree. Actually to be honest the whole thing has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Initially, when I heard that Barun Is quitting, I was quite ok with it as anyways IPKKND's storyline has been going down the drains. But looking at fans reaction and all, I think should have actually told the actual reason. Furthermore, the interview where he is was laughing and having a good time totally adds insult to the injury of his fans. I feel that he doesn't really care about his fans. He doesn't even bother to make an effort to connect with them either through twitter and Facebook, especially in this day and age. I think rather than him quitting the show that would be detrimental to his career, him being quite oblivious to his fans is more detrimental as ppl whose love/affection is not reciprocated will start to move away.f

I can understand where you're coming from. But I gather he's a private person so understand why he's not on social networking sites. I'm intensely private - I have no Facebook, deleted my LinkedIn and wouldn't dream of Twitter. Must be exponentially awful for him considering his current fame.

I say current because people are fickle and if you are 'seen' to not pay attention to them it could be detrimental to you. Fans don't own him, but fans make you and break you. Makes me wonder why anyone wants to be famous! Damned if you do have success with the ensuing invasion of privacy and damned if you don't - left with a feeling of rejection...

sunflower52

kiokyo IF-Dazzler
kiokyo
kiokyo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! As much as I love him and his acting and ArShi ... I have to agree that he doesn't care as much as fans think he does. After all he is merely a human being like us... no less no more. He is tired or whatever else it is... or maybe he thinks he is good enough to move on now or there could be pressure... I don't know and it's no good judging people ... whether it is SP or PH or BS or whoever... but fact is he is probably moving on and I doubt he gives a damn about fans being sad or over-reacting! He like many others will think 'they will get over it and stick by me.' 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123Luv_isnt_classyrini_katromiebee2002

romiebee2002 IF-Stunnerz
romiebee2002
romiebee2002

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
actually my thoughts precisely.. thanks for voicing it out for me as well... even though its sad that things would have to end this way but I have accepted that barun wants to take a leave and im sure working 6 days a week for perhaps 8/9 hours a day can get hectic.. 

Besides I had fell in love with ASRBlushing and those times I would even forget that it's only a fictional character just like Edward Cullen/ Jacob from the twilight series.. so folks need to understand that actors have their own dealings to take care of and as much as we fans can tell them at the end of the day its their decision to continue with the show or move on. 

LOL I think I was just mumbling to myselfROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123niharika111Luv_isnt_classyrini_katOperaqueen

-ARSHI- IF-Dazzler
-ARSHI-
-ARSHI-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I disagree.. I am not doing all this so that BARUN should care.. I dnt want anything in return.. I just wNt him to stay

GodhuliLogon

Arnavdewaani Senior Member
Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I can honestly say that none of us know wht exactly has happened. With few scattered facts, we r are more likely to misjudge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123rini_kat

Go to top