Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

i really don't the reason for his leaving..or he is taking break...or quit...because his reason doesn't bother me...all i knw is for some long time he won't be thr in IPK

coming to the point what made you think he is lying...why not for a moment you thought Star Plus is lying...

And before you make an assumption I am not his die hard fan(i do not like this word fan girl but in this forum lang thats what is called..yes I am not his fan girl)...i am a young girl who always aspire to have  better  career day by day sometime i may achieve and sometime i may fall..

and he got this role because he deserved...he gave audition for it...worked hard for this role..delivered well and then he got his fans...

and i guess byt his time his real admirers must have moved on..its some people who believe in their own small world have not...i have no sympathy towards those people because its their fault that they can't see the fact...an actor has made his stand now its upto rest to belive it or not..

I think the topic made on Barun ...I never said PH and SP r white...SP/BARUN/PH r playing dirty politics wid IPK ...I never deny he never justiced to ASR role...As per u also..he isnt in IPK for a long time..as a professional...I believe in professionalism..when I m paid for some thing I will try to full justice on it even though I dont like it fully...I dont object abt his move on or persuing bollywood career...bfore lots of TV actors try-fail-comeback...that isnt issue...I like if he will quit say "he wants it"..y he/SP/PH r playing drama wid fans for months..?
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Why should Barun care when his own fan's don't care about his career just so they can watch him on a show which is steadily falling and half of the cast is gone. 

There are some actor's who care about the character's they play and would not like the butchering of their character.

Tell me what is Barun character ASR is been doing since that idiotic Hate marriage track started. Nothing significant and now he has become the SP typical hero's. 

No wonder Barun seem disinterested and even I lost interest in his character as he is no more the same. 

ASR character lost the spark ever since the hate marriage track started. 

So respect his decision of leaving and wish him the best.

He is not answerable to anyone, his real fans will stick with his decisions he makes as it is his life and he has every right to make his own life decisions. 

He has lost his interest in the show ever since the kidnapping track...his role as a male lead is still the best no other comes even close...

Respect is a two way road and the lame excuses which barun is making i dont see any reason why he deserves any as he is in no way respecting fans by lieing

Real fans i think you mean one who adore blindly..

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he says he has been working in tv for 3 years and now wants a indefinite break... was he unsure of this serial working more than 1 year? he has got what he was looking for THE FAME from ipkknd and now he wants to move on...in no profession no one can go on indefinite breaks...no profession..they has to be a period mentioned...

for sure..he is leaving for bollywood...all the best..but must tell you this is not good how on earth a show would go on without a lead? what does he think about it?..he needs a break go take a months break..but indefinite?...what do you mean...3-4 months?kidding us for sure
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckygal99

Don't call him a liar .
He got the cream and the awards because he DESERVED them .
Fans want to and will do all they can do ...you cannot dictate what fans shud do or not...keep your advice to yourself ...

He is a liar and nothing changes it...most of the awards he got are not jury awards they are popular ones..and there are no prizes for guessing who voted for him

TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He cares about his professional career & his family. Exactly as it should be.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

He has lost his interest in the show ever since the kidnapping track...his role as a male lead is still the best no other comes even close...

Respect is a two way road and the lame excuses which barun is making i dont see any reason why he deserves any as he is in no way respecting fans by lieing

Real fans i think you mean one who adore blindly..

In the kidnapping track was the worst and before also his character who was supposed to be smart and shrewed was not doing anything. All we saw was Khusi's OTT tracks. 

I am not his really fan, the only reason I was watching this show was because Barun made his character ASR compelling and was able to relate to his both flaws and virtue. 

I stopped watching when Khushi's OTT tracks started and just use to read updates and watch occasionally if ASR did something. 

We have no idea why Barun is lying maybe he is under pressure by the channel and the PH. If he wants to work in the future with the channel or other PH do you think him stating the true story will give him work. 

There always 2 ways of looking at things. 

As it is we do not know the whole story and I do not believe what the media says, as it is they sensationalize their stories and give half truth statements.  
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with ur post.
A role like ASR is once in a life dream role for any actor. It is the single character which received all attention n nourishing from cvz. The growth of the character was gradual n steady. Barun Sobti portrayed it well n received many acclaimations for that role. Such a powerful male character is not there in any of the SP shows nor there in other channels. If he want to leave the show then its ok. Its his life n the decisions r only his. We cant make any change in that.
It was our mistake that we got emotionally attached to the show. We have to think it before that the show have to end one day or another. As loyal fans we atleast deserve a proper ending. But leave it. Time heals every wounds. We will surely get over from all this. Happy diwali.
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

In the kidnapping track was the worst and before also his character who was supposed to be smart and shrewed was not doing anything. All we saw was Khusi's OTT tracks. 

I am not his really fan, the only reason I was watching this show was because Barun made his character ASR compelling and was able to relate to his both flaws and virtue. 

I stopped watching when Khushi's OTT tracks started and just use to read updates and watch occasionally if ASR did something. 

We have no idea why Barun is lying maybe he is under pressure by the channel and the PH. If he wants to work in the future with the channel or other PH do you think him stating the true story will give him work. 

There always 2 ways of looking at things. 

As it is we do not know the whole story and I do not believe what the media says, as it is they sensationalize their stories and give half truth statements.  

I think khushi was least OTT in this track after marriage...one was seeing her emotions and that was the only reason why TRP were holding fort for most part of the track...

Barun was the very reason why such crappy track was introduced in the first place and most people were supportive. He was never commital to the show and I always knew he will quit so this came as no suprise to me.

yes there are two ways of looking at things but channel and ph cannot force what he says, Sp has clarified he has quit they cannot lie as they have to sell new products to viewers which barun is failing to understand.

He is protecting his ass big time and is buying time for the issue to die down...I dont believe the media but there are many neutral sources who are very clear he has quit...

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

I want to say a few things here. But before that let me tell you that I love Barun Sobti as ASR and if he leaves I don't know I will be able to watch IPK anymore or not, BUT I confess I love Sobti as ASR only .ASR is very close to my heart and I believe no one can do justice to ASRs character except Barun Sobti.
We tried , we tried our best to bring him back , but lets stop and think for a moment . WHAT IF he does not change his decisions at all ? What then?
If Barun is taking this decision for his own personal reason then we won't be able to do anything and its not right as well.
He has every rite to take decisions for his life and just because a few fans are going to miss him , he won't change his decisions.
Then again just think all of us wants the show to end IF Sobti quits. Now IPK is a show for us but daily bread and butter for some people. Do you guys really want some people to loose their job on this Diwali just because a star wants to quit and spend times with family and friends and his fans are not ready to accept his replacement on the screen ?
No I can't wish for that to happen , no matter how bad I feel after he exits the show.
He probably earns 50k each episode , I might be an NRI , but there are people who have to look for new work on this Diwali to feed their family .Just think we are protesting against Sobtis leave while he might be enjoying with his family and friends and some people are actually getting worried about the future of their job.
Sorry guys we might have all the luxuries and so does Sobti but we should not ask for the show to end because some people might be in trouble because of our WISH.
Instead you can ask for a replacement of Sobti without killing off ASRs character IF Sobti has decided to not return at all.
Sorry just my pov

Completely agree with u... Its my POV too...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I think khushi was least OTT in this track after marriage...one was seeing her emotions and that was the only reason why TRP were holding fort for most part of the track...

Barun was the very reason why such crappy track was introduced in the first place and most people were supportive. He was never commital to the show and I always knew he will quit so this came as no suprise to me.

yes there are two ways of looking at things but channel and ph cannot force what he says, Sp has clarified he has quit they cannot lie as they have to sell new products to viewers which barun is failing to understand.

He is protecting his ass big time and is buying time for the issue to die down...I dont believe the media but there are many neutral sources who are very clear he has quit...

To me all are saving their asses, Barun SP and the PH. As they say tali ek haath saay nahi bachti. 

I will still say ASR lost the charm when Hate marriage track started. This is when all the crappy tracks started. That was before he even signed the movie. 

As it is the whole hate marriage track was more on Khushi's emotions rather then ASR's. 

There was nothing new in that track.