Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares??? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Well...I too feel very sad about the distress of the members of this forum...I mean Barun should consider himself extremely fortunate for being showered with so much love and affection from all over the world...
but that is not enough I guess😭
so my funda is...live and let live!😊 

Originally posted by momma1128

I am not devastated that he is leaving. I would not be if Sanaya were leaving. Hoe can i begrudge someone their right do with their carrer what they feel is right?

As for how this has been handled. Shame on sp and 4 lions. The amount of backroom politics made public is sick. In the end he works for them, so act like an employer and be professional instead of using Barun as a shield.

I will miss Barun as ASR. But thats it.

My thoughts exactly!!!😊
Originally posted by samsungtv

My head is aching because of this Barun quitting posts.. Seriously guys he is not  God nor a victim.
He is leaving out of his own will to succeed further in his career.. Why are people so blind ? Some are so obsessed and are delusional..

I am not bashing BS .. But ppl need to wake up... BS was not tortured as many ppl are assuming here.. In fact he looks happy .. Let him leave.. Its his lifeπŸ˜•

yes! Obsessed and delusional sums it all! All this emailing,spamming etc constitutes to stalking. A true fan does not stalk !

And I hav stalked this forum enough this afternoon! Time to make better use of my Veterans Day holiday instead of making posts on Barun Sobti!
Edited by Operaqueen - 11 years ago
i agree-jaane de barun ko yaaro why all this fuss .ppl have lost it..why force him .Edited by drasthiangel29 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tulips123

Yes!!Enough already

Seriously guys just leave it.get on with your lives.This is not end of the world.what are u guys fighting for anyways.I agree the show is epic,we don't want it to be ruined .But noone is innocent here. Barun/PH/SP all have thier own agenda.everyone living their life enjoying thier diwali and all.it's youguys who are fighting for them ruining all your lives festivites and everything .seriously do they care?the answer is NO.As consumer we should rule.why are you guys begging for him to stay.we should be choosers ,damn not beggers,it's us who make them not other way around all three are culprits don't fight on one, Campaign against all three of em dammit .Everyone playing their bit. gaahhh.it's us who like foools taking all the shit they are dissing on us. Barun want's to move on ..let him be .if he really cares he wouldn't have made this decision no matter what.he would have worked it out..the guys says he is bored with playing same charecterr.well hello why did uchoose TV PLATFORM DAMMIT.Y did u not say these words when you are workinng on BHPT or your so called shows.Hello ppl think logic.they guy maybe tierd agree..he can ask  for leave if he needs like 1 week or 2 week break.he is uncertain in that area too how long he wanna rest..AS FOR PH the four dumbos can't sustain their story plot and actors and letting them leave without any bindings ..and seeing this happen to we get attracted thrier soo called jodi romances AGAIN ..and again who are victims here us..and for DAMN SP SERIOUSLY WHEN they can't PUT SOME RULES ON actors and PH'S they again will see the soo called fan wrath.. now i vent my frustration ufff i feel light ..AND YEAH TODAY IS MY B'DAY...😊   Iam Not BASHING ANYONE .JUST MY POV ..:)

Your reply made my day! Thank you...
A very happy birthday to you...😊
No point wasting our precious emotions on people who do not give two hoots!
Have a smashing Diwali!!!!!
Originally posted by sun2011

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!

In one interview Barun said that he is not comfortable doing intimate scenes with his co-actors...
If Shah Rukh Khan says that, it makes sense...but for a newcomer, isn't it a bit too much?
With no offense to Mr. Sobti, how does he plan on making it big in Bollywood if he is so shy...I mean have you guys noticed the way he hugs Sanaya? He barely touches her...Bollywood is a tough nut to crack Mr. Sobti...now a days most actors are comfortable getting intimate on screen if the script demands so...lets hope he utilizes this 'much deserved break' and gets rid of some of his inhibitions!!!

Nice post πŸ‘!!!
I've been away for few days from the forum... and now reading all the depressing post!!
I've a similar thought like you friend!!

I DO NOT THINK that Barun Sobti has been forced to quit IPKKND!!

As you said, there must be something BIG coming up on his end, we will come to know later.. And for that, to start afresh, he needs some time for rest... 
Yes, I do believe that he is now inclined for movies.. 
Reason?? 
RUMOR HAS IT!!! 
The way he diplomatically handled the issues, it's so obvious!! the channel, production house, he himself knew that the forum will go crazy with this news.. So, everyone tried to keep it as secret as long as they can.. It's quite logical, even I would have been done the same!!

IT IS HIS DECISION.. 
I'm not bashing Barun here... 
Everyone has their own dream and a single life to fulfill it!! 
I wish him all the best!!

But just one thing to mention.. The biggest example of moving from TV to films & been successful there... is Shahrukh!! I remember Madhavan as well.. And both of them completed their serials and then started there.. 

I wish Barun could have done the same..
He could have waited till IPKKND is finished... the serial which gave him SUCH HUGE FAN FOLLOWING & RECOGNITION!!!

Lastly, I request everyone here, to be supportive towards IPKKND..
For the remaining casts.. 
Most importantly Sanaya!!! who was always there in think and thin!!
And I feel sorry for the 'New ASR'...!! Poor guy, he has to face hatred from audience first.. then comes to win over them as 'ASR'.. which is NOT EASY AT ALL!!
I wish HIM LUCK too..
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by samsungtv

My head is aching because of this Barun quitting posts.. Seriously guys he is not  God nor a victim.
He is leaving out of his own will to succeed further in his career.. Why are people so blind ? Some are so obsessed and are delusional..

I am not bashing BS .. But ppl need to wake up... BS was not tortured as many ppl are assuming here.. In fact he looks happy .. Let him leave.. Its his lifeπŸ˜•
thanqqq :) agree 100% same feeling
Originally posted by Operaqueen

There is nothing wrong with him saying he wants to take a break, what if he decided to come back ( assuming the serial is still on), he has to have IPKKND as a back up since things may or may not work with his movie.  He is just being smart and cautious. 

There is nothing wrong in being 'smart and cautious'...but its unfair to take his fans and their affection for granted...if he can take a break, so can his fans!!! πŸ˜‰
I am downright fan of this show and I love Khushi and ASR.
Both of them had done and doing a great work.
They have got a very huge recognition too...
But its because of them, we are loving the show...
Its them who made this show this popular and successful.
Its really saddening that this show is going to end soon or it is going to be go on without Barun Sobti, I would have felt the same, if Sanaya is about to go out of the show too..
I love them both alike.

But they do have their lives too, they have their own view points and many other aspects in life other than their responsibility towards their fans. We don't know what's going on in others life... We just had guesses... They gave us a good show, but only because of that we are not respecting their own decision in life... That's how we show our love for them. I agree, all this is happening because we love them and love the show, and want it to go on like we wish it too.  But aren't we carelessly possessive?? We tried our level best to retain the show as it is, but isn't it enough people?? I really think enough is enough...I love both of them because of IPKKND and I respect their decisions as well. Just hope all IPKKND fans get a grip and stop blaming one or other of the crew for this. I just wish it just end as a beautiful show and remain in the minds of all fans as a sweet memory. Even after years we should recall it as 'Yes, IPKKND was a really good show !'