Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulips123

Yes!!Enough already

Seriously guys just leave it.get on with your lives.This is not end of the world.what are u guys fighting for anyways.I agree the show is epic,we don't want it to be ruined .But noone is innocent here. Barun/PH/SP all have thier own agenda.everyone living their life enjoying thier diwali and all.it's youguys who are fighting for them ruining all your lives festivites and everything .seriously do they care?the answer is NO.As consumer we should rule.why are you guys begging for him to stay.we should be choosers ,damn not beggers,it's us who make them not other way around all three are culprits don't fight on one, Campaign against all three of em dammit .Everyone playing their bit. gaahhh.it's us who like foools taking all the shit they are dissing on us. Barun want's to move on ..let him be .if he really cares he wouldn't have made this decision no matter what.he would have worked it out..the guys says he is bored with playing same charecterr.well hello why did uchoose TV PLATFORM DAMMIT.Y did u not say these words when you are workinng on BHPT or your so called shows.Hello ppl think logic.they guy maybe tierd agree..he can ask  for leave if he needs like 1 week or 2 week break.he is uncertain in that area too how long he wanna rest..AS FOR PH the four dumbos can't sustain their story plot and actors and letting them leave without any bindings ..and seeing this happen to we get attracted thrier soo called jodi romances AGAIN ..and again who are victims here us..and for DAMN SP SERIOUSLY WHEN they can't PUT SOME RULES ON actors and PH'S they again will see the soo called fan wrath.. now i vent my frustration ufff i feel light ..AND YEAH TODAY IS MY B'DAY...😊   Iam Not BASHING ANYONE .JUST MY POV ..:)

I agree. No one cares it's true. But having sat through the barrage of crap that comes our way during the US election, full of sophistry, it would be nice if someone was just upfront about some stuff.

I don't like being lied to, patronized and being told partial truths badly - the key is badly. These people are in the media - do they know the concept of PR and media training? Damage control after days of uncertainty, a movie production house pouring salt on people's wounds.????!!! Is this an Indian TV thing??? This unprofessionalism??? Because damn it, I have never seen things handled like this with US shows and UK TV shows.

I wish anyone who moves on from their job all the luck in the world - we all do. If they butcher the love story..well they started butchering it from February. If they do an Ekta style plastic surgery thing then fine. I just make sure I never watch, never come on to the main forum and stick to youtube clips and videos made by fans - some of which are really artistic! And I stick to fan fiction It would have been great if all this hoopla was for a Yash Raj movie, but Madmidas...MAMR? It better break the box office records.

I'm sure BS doesn't care - I certainly wouldn't in his place and that's the truth - it's called having a life lol. But as someone who likes this show I would prefer a bit of honesty: "guys the lead is going, enjoy it while you can". God knows honesty is hard to come by in many arenas of life, but to be lied to in such a shoddy way like they really think everyone is dumb is just not on. Respect your customers people! You're a business, so act like it. ðŸ˜¡
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coffeebeancat

wish you a  very happy birthday to you TULIPS123

yes, happy birthday to you!
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Very well said! Barun does not know and probably does not care, while the phoolish phans waste their time and energy emailing,spamming and harassing everyone associated with the show. I think the only person worrying right now should be Mrs.Barun Sobti, since her husband has quit his job and their is no stable source of income until his next show or movie. But I am sure she is also not half as distressed as the fangirls here.

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!
Edited by sun2011 - 11 years ago
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

To me this is NOT about Barun, but about the STORY of IPKKND which was about ARSHI!

I do NOT want them to mess with that! Then the actors can do what they want I dont care! Just dont want to see this EPIC LOVE STORY be butchered!

Same here Honey.But not everything goes as we want .thats life and we move on.learning lessons:) Enjoy Diwali.do not fret over this
Tulips123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moomin4455

I agree. No one cares it's true. But having sat through the barrage of crap that comes our way during the US election, full of sophistry, it would be nice if someone was just upfront about some stuff.

I don't like being lied to, patronized and being told partial truths badly - the key is badly. These people are in the media - do they know the concept of PR and media training? Damage control after days of uncertainty, a movie production house pouring salt on people's wounds.????!!! Is this an Indian TV thing??? This unprofessionalism??? Because damn it, I have never seen things handled like this with US shows and UK TV shows.

I wish anyone who moves on from their job all the luck in the world - we all do. If they butcher the love story..well they started butchering it from February. If they do an Ekta style plastic surgery thing then fine. I just make sure I never watch, never come on to the main forum and stick to youtube clips and videos made by fans - some of which are really artistic! And I stick to fan fiction It would have been great if all this hoopla was for a Yash Raj movie, but Madmidas...MAMR? It better break the box office records.

I'm sure BS doesn't care - I certainly wouldn't in his place and that's the truth - it's called having a life lol. But as someone who likes this show I would prefer a bit of honesty: "guys the lead is going, enjoy it while you can". God knows honesty is hard to come by in many arenas of life, but to be lied to in such a shoddy way like they really think everyone is dumb is just not on. Respect your customers people! You're a business, so act like it. ðŸ˜¡

Well honey i live in US i am a working woman stayed home coz feeeling sick :( if it happens in US ,I would sued all the three blo*** A***** making mockery of fans and trust me the damage will be soo bad next time they will think twice messsing with consumers..I hope there should be that kind of laws in India too.
Tulips123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

yes, happy birthday to you!

Thank you :)
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Mrs. Sobti is gainfully employed in a foreign bank in Mumbai and so is willing to support him until he signs on his next bollywood offers and for spending time with her rather than he do intimate scenes with Sanaya that she, her friends and her family watches!!!

So thanks to her asking her loving husband - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!!

I know mrs.sobti is gainfully employed, but that does not mean that her job is secure and Iam sure she would prefer her husband to be working than sitting at home waiting for the next role. Doing intimate scenes is a part of his job, so if his wife had any inhibitions he would not have married her or would have refused to do such scenes.
Coming to your concern for the other cast members, would Sanaya, Anjali or NK forgo a opportunity for a better role if they got an offer, just so Barun and rest of the cast can continue working? If you think so, wake up! Everyone is out for themselves and there is nothing wrong with it. Nobody is a sacrificing saint here! 
No...I dont think he cares is my one line answer...and we should not also care much...

Tulips123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

So thanks to her asking her loving husband who claims he has the most wonderful family  - he forskaes a sinking ship without a second thought for her - oh how romantic - even if it is at the cost of ruining the careers and jobs and happiness of the rest of the IPPKND cast like Sanaya, Nani, Mami, Anjali and NK who don't appear to have bollywood offers that they would rather move on to as their spouses or friends dont like the working hours!!! This is just not done - Sobti I had better expectations of you - guess I was wrong - you are another BW wannabe squashing others to get ahead!

Comeon guys .let's not bring his personal stuff. he himself is responsible  party,not his wife.let's not bring her here..what they do is noone of our business.he signed up to be TV actor.he should act upto that simple.don't complain abt getting bored and all.. well he signed for knowing all thses don't use this shi* and excuses to quit.be tranperent,give us real reason.we let you be :)

Blondiexzy thumbnail
I think Barun wants to leave/quit I don't think anyone is telling/forcing him too..Barun have to many fans that give all the popularity and make so famous that he want to quit and take up movies but they say fans make and fans can also break you.