Do you guys honestly think that Barun cares???

niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okkk...let me clarify this is not a Barun bashing post...
I am quite fond of Barun Sobti and his flawless portrayal of ASR...
But lets get certain things clear in our head...
As devastating as it might appear, BS has decided to move on...
Yes, it will probably mean the end of an epic love story...
Yes, we will miss the amazing onscreen romance of Arnav-Khushi
Yes, we will be upset for a while...
But as they say, life has to go on...
We have such a short life, and we must make the most of it...every moment is precious...Diwali is around the corner...we should look forward to having an amazing time with our friends and family, who DO care about us...
I have seen the state of the forum for the last couple of days...
I can imagine how frustrating it might be for those who have been constantly e-mailing/tweeting/callingSP/4-Lions all this time...
Their response is still ambiguous...
In fact, I am not quite convinced with Sobti's reason for leaving/quitting either...I'm sure he must be exhausted...he might want to spend some quality time with his family...take a vacation with his lovely wife...but does that justify his leaving the show for an indefinite period of time??? How long do you think someone can just sit at home...am sure his wife's office will not let her take an indefinite leave...
So, its probably just the tip of the iceberg...am SURE Barun has something up his sleeve...which will be revealed in due course of time...
Everybody seems to think that Barun has been forced to take this decision...
But it is possible that he really WANTS to leave...right?
I am not convinced that he really understands how devastated his fans are over this decision...If so, he at least would have been candid about the reasons behind this move...
You guys can continue with all the appeals and petitions, but with a heavy heart I have to admit, that it is probably falling into deaf ears...our opinions are important, but not important enough to change decisions...
So lets forget this for the moment and have an amazing time in Diwali!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think Barun wants to leave/quit I don't think anyone is telling/forcing him too..
look we are protesting for a reason, Barun should know by now that he has soo many fans and that we are all by him in whatever happens. Maybe he will come back/stay/leave but at least we wont feel guilty in not doing anything :)
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you on one matter, our family deserves us and we need to be happy for them, after all they are everything for us and we belong to them only, but continue our plan of action, NP.  I am in agreement with certain matters in them and I disagree with some of them with full respect to you. Happy diwali to you.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree.

Barun Sobti collected all awards and accolades and now wants to move on to his bollywood debut which seems to excite him more than IPKKND!! I have seen his disinterest in IPKKND scenes for a long time now!!! His success will be short lived!!!

I feel sad and worried for Sanaya Irani - the thorough professional adn a wonderful human being- nw she deserves our loyalty and support to get all accolades and awards that she so richly deserves - not Barun Sobti who has newer friends and dreams and ambitions and he has moved beyond the IPKKND cast!!

I watched IPKKND for Sanaya Irani from the beginning and have loved her consistency and flawless acting including dialogue delivery despite her not having learnt hindi! Now this is a true actor and human being.

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually am happy with whatever decision Barun takes. But as a loyal fan/viewer of the show, I think we deserve the right to request that the ARSHI love story isn't lost. We don't want to lose the essence of the show. 

I pray well for him in all his ventures and future endeavors. Wish him all the success and prosperity in his career and personal life. Supporting Barun all the way! :)

DushtKanya thumbnail
I don't know... But I just know that I care for him and that I will support him forever... Loving someone is selfless. I don't want  anything in return of my love and respect for him. I just want him to be happy ðŸ˜Š
niharika111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Completely agree.

Barun Sobti collected all awards and accolades and now wants to move on to his bollywood debut which seems to excite him more than IPKKND!! I have seen his disinterest in IPKKND scenes for a long time now!!! His success will be short lived!!!

I feel sad and worried for Sanaya Irani - the thorough professional adn a wonderful human being- nw she deserves our loyalty and support to get all accolades and awards that she so richly deserves - not Barun Sobti who has newer friends and dreams and ambitions and he has moved beyond the IPKKND cast!!

I watched IPKKND for Sanaya Irani from the beginning and have loved her consistency and flawless acting including dialogue delivery despite her not having learnt hindi! Now this is a true actor and human being.

I agree with you...
In the midst of all this drama, poor Sanaya became the scapegoat...she has been working so hard from Day 1...she smiled her way through the bad wardrobe and stupid character portrayal...and did not even win any awards for the acting prowess...and now if the show ends, she will be at the losing end...though I'm sure she will get many good offers soon enough...I wonder if the forum would have been in a similar mess if Sanaya would have opted out instead of Barun!!!
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
for me he has moved on already .. we should also move on..

I dont have any problem with his leaving .. will feel sad .. but IPK is not anymore the IPK we used to love.. just want a nice closure.. Already Akshay and abhaas r not there .. Barun will feel kind of homeless.. only for sanaya im sticking to IPK now..

Wishing to see sanaya in a very good project very soon...

niharika111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

I don't know... But I just know that I care for him and that I will support him forever... Loving someone is selfless. I don't want  anything in return of my love and respect for him. I just want him to be happy ðŸ˜Š

I respect your love for Barun...but how can you love someone whom you have not even met in real life? (an assumption)...when we are young, we often confuse infatuation with love...please understand...am not trying to demean your feelings/affection that you harbor for Sobti...but believe you me...you will get over him soon enough!!! that is life my friend...
Edited by niharika111 - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree more with u...I firmly believe that he wants to move on that too surpassing his onscreen character...No one can bound him this time...