Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Video Interview Gives Us A Glmpse of Gul (Page 5)

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Haven't it a occur to you guys that there are sincere people out there??!! Ermm

Shreya

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Well, I think both Gul and Barun are trying to maintain their respective images.

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Well on being unprofessional...I think in this whole fiasco the only truly unprofessional person is Gul and 4 lions.
I work in a company that was owned by one of the oldest and biggest companies in the world. Then one day, this company decided to divest its holdings to a private equity player. There were lots of speculative news in the newspapers. Everytime there was a leadership interaction, the top leadership was asked if this was true, and they denied it...time and time and time again. Then one day the divestiture happened...So why did the top leadership not confirm it to employess when they kept asking about it? Becoz they were professional. While a contract, takeover, divestiture, or any such discussion is underway, and till it is decided to officially announce it, all concerned parties, have no business confirming this.
Which is why I find completely ridiculous posts which say that Barun should have told his fans, he has no guts etc...he cannot be in a such a discussion, and then come outside and sing to his fans...I am quittng/taking a break or whatever. That is completely unprofessinal behaviour.
So what is unprofessional behaviour?
-Being part of such discussions and then coming out and promptly leaking this news to a journalist friend, and asking her to spread it on IF
-When one of your employess ( Kernal) tries to do some damage control, issue a statement dis-associating urself from her ( or him...but somehow I feel Kernal s a woman) and then issuing a statement supporting the said journalist
-Keeping mum after the whole news is out...and not clarifying the situation
-Releasing a video trailer with the clipping of her asking rubbish like did I bash u...its a damage control exercise of the worst kind

So while Barun may have got a movie offer/ wants a break to spend time with family/ hates the script and has issues with production house...he has stuck to the script, and has been professional about it...I dont believe the PH has been professional in the least.

I also feel that Karan and Madhura were also quite unprofessional in tweeting before the official news was officially out by saying SBS is true and the rumours were true...U should not do such things.

my opinion...feel free to disagreeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Gul was hiding her face, not looking at the camera!!!!

Clearly seems like Barun was forced to do this interview!
-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hate that lady Aisha !!
And the worst part was she brought in the rumour where she had made barun cry,,
I mean seriously ? That shows her insecurity...
That's shows the real purpose behind this interview ...
To clear her ass...
Why a video interview so suddenly ? And tht too why to stop at the crying part ? She wanted barun to tell us that gul is an angel and she can never make anyone cry since that's the topic going..
I doubt whether they have even shot the entire interview...:/
And even barun is at fault...giving diplomatic answers..
If he is being subjected to Any kind if injustice he can stand up for it...
Do hell with the contract...dignity and self respect are two main things..which once lost are hard to earn back...
He is not a child ..BAS..

Anyways happy Diwali Aisha :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top