Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Video Interview Gives Us A Glmpse of Gul (Page 4)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Neither Gul nor SP want to look like the bad guys! Barun cannot speak against them publicly or he will be blacklisted!

He is in a very tricky situation! Fans want him to stay, he wants a break!! PH wants to end IPK but SP wants to keep it! So BS is stuck in the middle!

Gul is afraid of what this backlash will do to her PH and her new show/shows!! This is the reason she is doing damage control!

She doesn't want people to hate her coz BS left!
Exactly! This video specially the last bit-People saying i blasted at you and you cried! Showing that part in teaser was the highlight, she just wanted to clear her name!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiCHIPPEDCUP

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Barun is not saint too aisha

the final matter was on his hand to decide to stay or quit

Rishita I have not supported Barun.
I don't know why he is leaving.
But the idea of the interview was Gul's and it is to clear her name.
Barun will not get any benefit from this interview.

Of course Barun is not a saint.

But you guys have to understand under contract not a single actor can tell the truth.He can't and yes he can make a choice but most of the time BIG bosses don't let them.He is not that big actor yet so ppl run after him.He still needs stability.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZipri_armaan

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
BARUN WON'T SAY ANY THING AGAINST PH OR SP ...ITS TELLY WORLD ..HIS CARRIER WILL BE SPOILED ...ADD TO MORE NOW ITSELF HIS IMAGE AT STAKE ..

HE IS WEAK ..AGAINST PH AND SP ...HE WON'T ABLE TO SAY TRUTH ...IF START A FIGHT AGAINST AT LAST HE REMAINS TO BE DETACHED...AT LEAST HE STAND AGAINST RIDICULOUS TRACK..STANDS FOR ASR ..CHARACTER...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Barun looked so exhausted and drained in it , Gul looked really fresh. And this stark difference was what i first noticed...felt bad seeing Barun that way

pri_armaan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Neither Gul nor SP want to look like the bad guys! Barun cannot speak against them publicly or he will be blacklisted!

He is in a very tricky situation! Fans want him to stay, he wants a break!! PH wants to end IPK but SP wants to keep it! So BS is stuck in the middle!

Gul is afraid of what this backlash will do to her PH and her new show/shows!! This is the reason she is doing damage control!

She doesn't want people to hate her coz BS left!

I agree with you. BS can't do anything as he is bound with contract and he can't disclose. The surprising thing is almost everyone knows that this serial is going to end by Feb 2013. And almost everyone knows that the Sheetal track was selected to separate Arnav and Khushi. The point that GH is also quitting the serial gives more weight to the theory that the track was the reason the actors were pissed off and Barun came out unhappy. In the age of technology and open networking sites the news would spread like wildfire and that is what has happened. Now Gul has changed the story and it is going to be Arnav and Khushi only and the new guy would be Barun's replacement.

If Gul forces Barun to be out just to feed that huge ego of hers then it is going to work heavily against her in future. Fans are never going to forgive her for ruining the ArShi love story and it is going to be a long time before they can give any of her shows a chance. And mind you this is the second time she is doing this  with a popular jodi. First time was the Maan-Geet time though at that time she escaped quite easily. If she alienates the fans then her future shows are at stake. No two questions on that. If Gul is wise then she would get Barun to be on the show till it ends and if BS wants break to recoup she can give him a 1/2 weeks in middle to recoup. Else she is going to be blacklisted for a long time. IPK is a serial that has worldwide audience and pity she is going to lose all of that due to her ego hassles.
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Why do I get the feeling Barun and his wife have already booked tickets to visit another country for 2-3 weeks perhaps and so he is asking for a long leave or break in his words! 

Beats me why he is so adamant? Because of the track - could he and everyone not have had a meetng with her and sorted this all out!!!

My heart goes out for Sanaya, NK, Mami, Nani, Aarav and Daljeet - - who are a great cast and they supported Barun and he dumped them!!! He is an adult - then why this crying and acting tired to garner viewer sympathy - he is no different from Gul.

While Barun is tired in IPKKND scenes - with unshaven unkempt look - I guess he can dress very well for his MAMR movie. This is an insult to Sanaya - who gives the best even with whatever she gets. Has she ever complained of tiredness and work hours - while Barun has gone on and on about these things - Barun is a tantrum queen in IPKKND for sure!
arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I couldn't have said it any better. Great post.

Gul is a bitch.Angry

CHIPPEDCUP

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I still hate Gul. I dont believe the interview at all.. not one bit... I love Barun though :D

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top