India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Does rashid love shirin ?

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ok i get that shirin loves Rashid that why she got married to him , but does Rashid equally love shirin or did he just marry her because of money and now staying with her is his responsibilities of family and since he cant go back to dilshad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982N33MASiddhi_GroverAddictshanakyasharanash28

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I dont think rashad loves shrin or even likes her...it clearly shows he is till stuck on dilshaad but for his mother he is in a relationship wid shreen and doesnt want to break her heart as well

personally i think ther is more to rashad than wats shown so its sort of hard from me to formulate my opinion on him rite nowEmbarrassed

i don't know if he is a gold-digger or jus a spineless man or a momma's boy??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247tutu982angellovergirl

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I was wondering the same, who does he really love? It is obvious that he still cares for Dilshaad and is feeling guilty for leaving her and the kids! I find Dilshaad to be a weak character when dealing with Rashad, how can she still trust such man and keep hopes ...

Sharin is cute and funny, her character lightens up the atmosphere...

Edited by -Aarya- - 12 November 2012 at 6:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

I dont think rashad loves shrin or even likes her...it clearly shows he is till stuck on dilshaad but for his mother he is in a relationship wid shreen and doesnt want to break her heart as well

personally i think ther is more to rashad than wats shown so its sort of hard from me to formulate my opinion on him rite nowEmbarrassed

He could be a mixture of all three

But he doesn't love shireen , there was a scene when his mother says that it was her decision. So he could be a spineless mamma's boy

Or you never know

Something else may reveal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982N33MASmoothCriminal

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Dont knw whome Rashid luvs actually  ...bt he went ahead in 'ving  more than one child with both his wives !!...He hs three with Shirin actually !

stranger2rose

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

But he doesn't love shireen , there was a scene when his mother says that it was her decision. So he could be a spineless mamma's boy

Or you never know

i don't think it was her decision. she says she took it but i think he gave her the choice because he couldn't make a choice himself and she said he should go to shireen for the money and she would support him. but like you said, something else may get revealed in the mean time.. till then, we wait.

msg1

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Or you never know

I think ur rite rashad could be a mix of all three...i think rashad was weak and didnt want to make the decision and live his life with the guilt so he made his mother decide 4 himOuch

lets wait and watch wid rashad maybe things rnt wat they seemEmbarrassed(its good to have some hope)
but im really feeling bad for dilshaad she is still in lov and waiting 4 rashad to come backOuch
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i dont think rashid loves shirin

martalinda

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index