India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Riya's death Affect Rathore (Page 2)

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Could be! I've also been thinking lately that Arjun's been giving out all the orders :S Your point of view makes a lot of sense actually!

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

Could be! I've also been thinking lately that Arjun's been giving out all the orders :S Your point of view makes a lot of sense actually!

Its just a view, but only the creatives can answer the question. After Riya's death many things left unanswered. 
masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Originally posted by masin

Its just a view, but only the creatives can answer the question. After Riya's death many things left unanswered. 

You're right. But to be honest, I don't blame the CVs for leaving somethings unanswered after Riya's death...after all that's what realistically happens. If in real life, a police officer passes away, then several things are left unanswered for his/her family and team members. So in my opinion, it's good that they aren't showing ETF always crying about Riya's death because that's what would realistically happen in an actual police force. Police officers aren't stone hearted, but they can't be emotional either otherwise that conflicts with their working habits.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzsalta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index