Arjun
Arjun

Riya's death Affect Rathore

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys 

After Riya's death have you notice after Shree and Chotu it affected Rathore the most that lately Arjun is giving out order. I always thought of them sharing a sibling relation. 

I notice sudden pain in Rathore's eyes after Riya's death. What do you guys think?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simple_dimple93jemiimasinhooriaaGodly_Affection..sweetchilly.._TaNi_funkylicious-.serendipity.-Haruhi_MoSneha113

Sneha113 IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha113
Sneha113

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
hmmm...nice obs...
no fights tooo!!!!
Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
may be..how Rathod was shatterd down the pain was seen in his eyes..
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed! His eyes always speak the volume of his pain. Especially after Riya took her last breath and Arjun close her eyes. The moment Rathore went outside fell on the chair displaying his emotion of shedding tears and yet composing himself as a officer. 

I wish the CV show Rathore as Riya's cousin trying to hide his grief and yet silent cry for his sister.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
You are so right yaar...The pain in his eyes are soo different from all the others. It makes me feel there's a connection. His pain is so evident after Riya's death.. his breakdown on that day felt like he was heart-broken.

Moreover, he had a different relation to Riya altogether being Colleagues but I think Rathore is more attached to girl's I mean it might be connected to his past?

He has a softer side for girls in specific, let it be Riya or a Victim?(referring to the Bhooth/Witch case)

P.S I hope Riya was connected to Rathore but I doubt Cvs would like to show Riya or anything related to her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IshqDewaani

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

You are so right yaar...The pain in his eyes are soo different from all the others. It makes me feel there's a connection. His pain is so evident after Riya's death.. his breakdown on that day felt like he was heart-broken.

Moreover, he had a different relation to Riya altogether being Colleagues but I think Rathore is more attached to girl's I mean it might be connected to his past?

He has a softer side for girls in specific, let it be Riya or a Victim?(referring to the Bhooth/Witch case)

P.S I hope Riya was connected to Rathore but I doubt Cvs would like to show Riya or anything related to her?

I agree. CV won't show anything related to Riya anymore, but I want to see Rathore's past life for change than trying to know Arjun. 

Don't you guys have feeling after Riya's death the spark in the show is missing. It doesn't feel the same anymore. 
simple_dimple93 Senior Member
simple_dimple93
simple_dimple93

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Riya was so lovable, anyone would shatter if something happened to her! JUST LIKE US! Ouch
CUTE..SRI Groupbie
CUTE..SRI
CUTE..SRI

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
have u observed wen riya was dead .. that day in the case the famous dialogue of arjun was not there.. SAMJHE YAA SAMJHAOON.. he didn't delivered that dialogue in that episode.. and now that dialogue is being used very rarely by arjun now.. the frequency of that dialogue is decreased now a days..wat do u say guyzz..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index