Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Love you mum

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Vineets mum was too good in todays episode...big hug, mom emoticon

while anushka maybe right but her motive is wrong so she gets an overall you suck emoticon

Vineets mums dialogue with vineet was the best part of today...so well said.awesome smiley
clearly showing her concern for her son...i'm worried emoticonthe clash of reality vers what her son wants...

Maate aapki baat sola ane saach he par pyar toh hogaya he aapke bete ko big beating heart emoticon who bhi jab who karnahi nahi chahta tha...no not me smiley

aab toh aapka sahara he forum me vineet fans ka...smileys shaking hands smileyI suggest you send some Diwali mithai chocolate emoticonto the CV's to turn the show in vineets favour...esa he toh hum bhi dher sari mithai bhej detehe...strawberry dipped in chocolate emoticon

aapka gum hamara gum he...sad face emoticon

Happy Diwali Maa...filhal toh lets celebrate festival of lights...rainbow and stars emoticon
Be with your beta

Edited by monarainna - 12 November 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

shwtaagupta Groupbie
shwtaagupta
shwtaagupta

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
really sensible dialogues and acting by his mother in d show.i hope mona - vineet  r shown together after all dis torture of so many weeks.

vineet/darshan acts really well.hope d show does justice to such talented and ensemble cast.

too much unwanted focus on pradeep s crap is total waste of time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index