Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BARUN SAID HE's not GETTING REPLACED! *link* (Page 2)

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zara-

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Which means a new guy for Khushi. That is if they plan to still keep the show going, which would be a foolish move by the PH and SP. 

or a new guy for anjili!

Then what hon? No love story between Arhi? This show has to end before he leaves. Nuff said. This fight has to keep going until we get it. I am not letting pathetic politics ruin a beautiful story.

yep i agree the fight must continue but if barun isnt getting replaced it's one tension less. Smile

But Barun already said one time that Arnav will be faded away from Khushi's life.I'm not going to leave SP and PH if they bring new guy for Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-MrDarcyfan

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs_2706

Which means a new guy for Khushi. That is if they plan to still keep the show going, which would be a foolish move by the PH and SP. 

or a new guy for anjili!

Then what hon? No love story between Arhi? This show has to end before he leaves. Nuff said. This fight has to keep going until we get it. I am not letting pathetic politics ruin a beautiful story.

yep i agree the fight must continue but if barun isnt getting replaced it's one tension less. Smile

But Barun already said one time that Arnav will be faded away from Khushi's life.I'm not going to leave SP and PH if they bring new guy for Khushi

where does it say this!?! link please.Smile
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Why would Barun leave if the show is ending in 2 months? Can't be wait for 2 more months atleast and let the show end in a good note?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08-Zara-MrDarcyfan

annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Zara,I'm very confused with barun'statement to the fan. so, if no one is replacing. ASR's character and the new entry is for khushi ...wt will happen to arnav? R they going to kill off the character ? No way in hell I want that to happen.For me. ASR,s character is for life.. If the PH is going to plan something like tht , they have no idea wt wrath they will. Face from all of us..if they r planning to finish the show by jan,then why can't they finish it now ? Wt diff: does it make??.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-MrDarcyfan

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annab

Zara,I'm very confused with barun'statement to the fan. so, if no one is replacing. ASR's character and the new entry is for khushi ...wt will happen to arnav? R they going to kill off the character ? No way in hell I want that to happen.For me. ASR,s character is for life.. If the PH is going to plan something like tht , they have no idea wt wrath they will. Face from all of us..if they r planning to finish the show by jan,then why can't they finish it now ? Wt diff: does it make??.

apparently they have to wait til feb when the new show will be finished
annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Zara,sorry to bother u..which new show ru talking abt ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
one of the members of IF called SP and SP told her that they can't end the show before feburary, which left her confused.

In other words they can't end the show until the new show after IPKKND is ready.

x
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Even the PH admited that the Story has "RUN IT'S COURSE"!! Then WHAT is the point of carrying on with some NEW guy for Khushi??

WHY do they want the whole USP and the basis of this whole SHOW to be ruined when it has run for 18 months and 400 episodes already?

The leads are married! The past dealt with etc etc... YES if they wanted the show to just keep going they could have done that! Maybe they CAN keep it going for 2 more months till SP 8pm slot is ready for the new show!

BUT what they need to do is show Anjali's love story and end it with HER wedding and the whole family reunite for it! Arnav can go to US as well, since they are running a project there!

In the end ARHI reunite, OR Khushi goes to States to be with him, and Anjali is with a new man etc! THAT is if they cant get BS and PAYASH back for the finale! But there is NO need to seperate ARHI!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Go to top