Is everyone really planning on unsubscribing???

-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just wondering if everyone was really seriious on unsubscribing from star plus...
I wish i had i had star plus and a tv at home just to spite star plus...
But alas, im an internet veiwer..
Answer carefully we dont want star plus peeps to see this thread if people werent serious...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
I am gonna do it after last Barun's episode...🤢
12345abcdefg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im gna do it if they try to continue without barun
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will after last episode with ASR airs..I can't see Khusho with some other person
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what is it, but some of the mothers in our areas thinks star plus is devilish, i don't know why. They are just waiting to end IPKKND and say good bye to sp, they told me. First I was really very much annoyed to hear SP devilish since it gave me IPKKND, now I understood they are nothing less than that.
HelloA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm going to drop star plus. Don't care for it anymore. Never watched any Indian soaps except for the KBC, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Just Dance, Indian Idol kind a shows. IPK is the first and last Indian soap will never get addicted to any of such sows in future. Lesson learned the hard way 😭.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes atleast I am dead serious. The day Barun leaves and the show continues will be the last day of SP for me. I m gonna unsubscribe all the star network channels. We r not SP or PH who change their statements every 2 hours 
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will do, i will unsubscribe SP.

crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes ofcourse I am gonna unsubscribe wid Barun's exit...I dont need SP widout IPKKND...I never watch anything in dat chanel
swatso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chottesgirl15

I was just wondering if everyone was really seriious on unsubscribing from star plus...
I wish i had i had star plus and a tv at home just to spite star plus...
But alas, im an internet veiwer..
Answer carefully we dont want star plus peeps to see this thread if people werent serious...

People move on. Everybody will get over it, more quickly if the new guy is good at his job ðŸ˜Š