India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What if

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

What if Nani is turned out to be Dadi Bua ???

What if Khushi's mama-mami encashed the cheque before this marathon is over and gave it to someone dark ??

Do you think mama is an agent of sandeep bagchi , through which mansukhani, through which sanjeevani and through which ghar ka mamla will come out??

What  if Nidhi's chappal toote ... bhagte bhagte... (as Nini pointed out, Nidhi never ran a marathon..so might not be wearing running shoes)????

What if Ashutosh's ka koi purana patient mile on the platform and would like to thank him then and there???

Many valid questions...no one to answerOuch

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 November 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..zoya_naziyaniniborn2rule-rhythm-vyomandebaparna77ttrocksRainbowSunshaz2009

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
confused face smiley  hey bhagwan..ek nini kam thi ..aab aap bhi itne sawalon ke saath LOL

thoda time dijiye !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..niniborn2rule-rhythm-ttrocksshaz2009mudraswathi

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

What if Khushi's mama-mami encashed the cheque before this marathon is over??

Do you think mama is an agent of sandeep bagchi , through which mansukhani, through which sanjeevani and through which ghar ka mamla will come out??

What  if Nidhi's chappal toote ... bhagte bhagte... (as Nini pointed out, Nidhi never ran a marathon..so might not be wearing running shoes)????

What if Ashutosh's ka koi purana patient mile on the platform and would like to thank him then and there???

@underlined...nani ko already dikha diya hai mudraji db hone ka chances nahi hai aur cheque already encash kar chuke hai tabhi to ashu got the sms on his cell...seems u missed last epi...

baki  possiblities akdam dhasoo hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOne-rhythm-ttrocksshaz2009mudraswathi

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

They have already encashed the cheque(in Lucknow itself, as it is not crossed by Ashutosh)LOL

See, I have answered one question...I hope it is right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009mudraswathittrocks

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

@underlined...nani ko already dikha diya hai mudraji db hone ka chances nahi hai aur cheque already encash kar chuke hai tabhi to ashu got the sms on his cell...seems u missed last epi...

baki  possiblities akdam dhasoo hai...

I mean dadi bua ke liye unke behen baat ki hai...Wink

cheque ka info ke liye ...thank you..I missed it..LOL

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009ttrocks

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

possible lagta nehi..last epi me dekhkar kaafi achaa insaan laga !

no idea Confused

achaa hain na...i want to see BB ka makan wala track !

tab to ashu ji ko 200 rs ka chuna lag jaata ..chappal ke chakkar me LOL

Forum wasi khush ho jaate..is chakkar me khushi chali jaati Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..-rhythm-ttrocksshaz2009mudraswathi

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

koi baat nahi ..KTLK ke audiance mein bahot sahan shakti hai..Ouch
What if Khushi's mama-mami encashed the cheque before this marathon is over and gave it to someone dark ??

mama turned out to be a smarter than dactor saheb.  LOL already cashed.. and now money is to be nowhere to  seen..like so many unseen things..Confused

Sleepy  

koi baat nahi dactor saheb aur mangwadenge..and i am sure he won't mind to spend on this cause ,( this time he will get running shoes i am sure.. so baar baar champal toh nahi tootengi..)waise bhi woh khushi ke piche hi bhggegi na ..

ek hi baat dhyan mein aati hai..toh forum wale will wish that patient poori ramayan kholke baith jaye..taki dactor saheb busy ho jaye..itne mein khushi ki train nikal jaye..Dancing

Wink

Edited by rrdsu - 12 November 2012 at 2:26pm

shaz2009mudraswathittrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I am not much convinced with "achchai" of Khushi's family... Am skeptical about Nani telling truth too; she too may be hiding something and acting to deceive AshNi.

Cheque is already encashed... Mama is really a practical man - he already saw that Nidhi successfully managed to divide the amount into 10 cheques of Rs. 1 lac each for next 10 yr.s rather than 1 single cheque of Rs. 10 lac this time only. He logically though: "Kya pata kal Dr. ka mann badal jaaye..." Smart move, Man...

Whichever way the house track unfolds, I am all up for it... Will be really glad to see how the truth unfolds before Ashu and he gets to realize what Nidhi an dhis father has been thru due to his soulmate Mallika...

If the chappal gets torn while chasing khushi, Ashu will never mind buying Nidhi as many chappals as she needs...  Sirf running shoes hi kyon... in fact, if need be, he may appoint a coach for running practice for Nidhi or enroll her in a horse-riding training class too... khushi ke liye toh Ashumiyan kuch bhi kar jayenge... ShockedAngry

For me, it would be nice as khushi will run away beyond his reach by then and we will get rid of her. But, for Ashu, he would want to chase her and stop her from disappearing far away, so, he may engage in physical brawl with that patient in his hurry and anger... phir kya, patient ka phir se ilaaz karega and patient will hv a chance to offer him double "thank you"

See, I tried answering all ur questions... Blushing And you again proved with these questions that U r a computer science professor!!! WinkLOLBig smile

-rhythm-shaz2009mudraswathi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index