Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #27 *IO* (Page 30)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Thanks Faiza but my mood is ruined so badly I don't think anything can cheer me up right now !! 

Hi Tashu !! 
 
Do you think that my update can cheer you up? Ermm
 
Hi Shreya Hug Did you make the Rangoli?Big smile

Yes of course Only you people can do something good Hug 

Yes I made it but I am not satisfied It's not looking good .. You people wanna see it ?? 
 
 
HugHug
 
Am not yet done with it! Had guests at home!! LOL And they brought Diwali sweets Tongue
 
Yes, I want to see Big smile
Okay no problem take your time !! 
 
Okay I'll post it when everyone will come !!
 
Will you be online tonight?
 
What have you done so far? Big smile

I will try .. not sure though .. In case I don't come you reserve for me !! 

Nothing made rangoli  only it took 4 hours Shocked
 
Okay, I will Big smile
 
Wow, am sure it must look beautiful Heart You took so much efforts to do it!! Embarrassed
You see and then tell me !! Big smile
 
Am sure I will love it! Can't wait!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Mohit's show started yesterday! What a coincidence!!

His character is not so strong in that show.. watched the show in the morning !! 
 
I just read a post saying there was Sheesh Mahal in the epi Ouch

I watched the last fifteen minutes of the show .. !! Tashu I still feel like crying I am sorry I know I am irritating you by saying this again and again Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Thanks Faiza but my mood is ruined so badly I don't think anything can cheer me up right now !! 

Hi Tashu !! 
 
Do you think that my update can cheer you up? Ermm
 
Hi Shreya Hug Did you make the Rangoli?Big smile

Yes of course Only you people can do something good Hug 

Yes I made it but I am not satisfied It's not looking good .. You people wanna see it ?? 
 
 
HugHug
 
Am not yet done with it! Had guests at home!! LOL And they brought Diwali sweets Tongue
 
Yes, I want to see Big smile
Okay no problem take your time !! 
 
Okay I'll post it when everyone will come !!
 
Will you be online tonight?
 
What have you done so far? Big smile

I will try .. not sure though .. In case I don't come you reserve for me !! 

Nothing made rangoli  only it took 4 hours Shocked
 
Okay, I will Big smile
 
Wow, am sure it must look beautiful Heart You took so much efforts to do it!! Embarrassed
You see and then tell me !! Big smile
 
Am sure I will love it! Can't wait!!Embarrassed
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Mohit's show started yesterday! What a coincidence!!

His character is not so strong in that show.. watched the show in the morning !! 
 
I just read a post saying there was Sheesh Mahal in the epi Ouch

I watched the last fifteen minutes of the show .. !! Tashu I still feel like crying I am sorry I know I am irritating you by saying this again and again Ouch
 
 
Never say you are irritating me!! We all will support each other in this Hug
 
It will take time to heal the wounds but we'll move on slowly but surely!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Mohit's show started yesterday! What a coincidence!!

His character is not so strong in that show.. watched the show in the morning !! 
 
I just read a post saying there was Sheesh Mahal in the epi Ouch

I watched the last fifteen minutes of the show .. !! Tashu I still feel like crying I am sorry I know I am irritating you by saying this again and again Ouch
 
 
Never say you are irritating me!! We all will support each other in this Hug
 
It will take time to heal the wounds but we'll move on slowly but surely!!

Yes it will take a lot of time .. Atleast we are there for each other Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
 
Viraf's ranking was 405 last week on IF and it came to 8 ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Mohit's show started yesterday! What a coincidence!!

His character is not so strong in that show.. watched the show in the morning !! 
 
I just read a post saying there was Sheesh Mahal in the epi Ouch

I watched the last fifteen minutes of the show .. !! Tashu I still feel like crying I am sorry I know I am irritating you by saying this again and again Ouch
 
 
Never say you are irritating me!! We all will support each other in this Hug
 
It will take time to heal the wounds but we'll move on slowly but surely!!

Yes it will take a lot of time .. Atleast we are there for each other Hug
 
Always Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

ROFLROFLROFL
 
Viraf's ranking was 405 last week on IF and it came to 8 ROFLROFLROFL

LOL People have already accepted him great 


Edited by aaliyahassan - 13 November 2012 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4431

-ScarletRose- 52 4431 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55539

Amor. 1197 55539 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13217

-Zeeshan- 135 13217 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 34900

Perfangel5655 216 34900 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7362

blossom1234 119 7362 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index