Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #27 *IO* (Page 149)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Dammit !! Angry You inaugurated 148th page !! Sigh so not my day Ermm
 
Awwn poor baby!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37225

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

This time it's you Tongue
I told the same below !! Am I awesome or what ?CoolDancing
 
 
Are you asking me if you are awecome? ShockedWacko
Thats a rhetorical question !! Everyone knows I am awesome already EmbarrassedCoolTongue
 
Yes ROFL
ErmmStern SmileGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37225

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Dammit !! Angry You inaugurated 148th page !! Sigh so not my day Ermm
 
Awwn poor baby!! Tongue

And the 149th too !!! SillyYou win Tashu,I accept defeat ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Ratta Maar Dancing

Kukkad,Ratta Maar !! LOLLOL Btw you said you saw SOTY today na ? I downloaded the movie too Tashu but print aint great Ermm But Sid HayyeeeDay Dreaming
 
It's the pirated version that has many scenes cut out Ouch I watched only 30 minutes when I was taking a break! Wanted to watch all the three entry scenes, the Ferrari scene and the Shanaya song!!

Ya mine has 30 mins missing too !! Ouch Why cant they upload the whole thing fully ? Kya bigaad jayega unhe ?Ouch Hey Tash btw when you posted Shocked what was that for ?
Pata Nahin!! Ouch
 
What?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37225

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Tashu,shall I make the next CC?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

This time it's you Tongue
I told the same below !! Am I awesome or what ?CoolDancing
 
 
Are you asking me if you are awecome? ShockedWacko
Thats a rhetorical question !! Everyone knows I am awesome already EmbarrassedCoolTongue
 
Yes ROFL
ErmmStern SmileGeek
 
You are awesome Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Tashu,shall I make the next CC?Embarrassed
 
I was about to tell you the same Big smile
 
I need to go downstairs now! Will catch you tonight Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37225

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Ratta Maar Dancing

Kukkad,Ratta Maar !! LOLLOL Btw you said you saw SOTY today na ? I downloaded the movie too Tashu but print aint great Ermm But Sid HayyeeeDay Dreaming
 
It's the pirated version that has many scenes cut out Ouch I watched only 30 minutes when I was taking a break! Wanted to watch all the three entry scenes, the Ferrari scene and the Shanaya song!!

Ya mine has 30 mins missing too !! Ouch Why cant they upload the whole thing fully ? Kya bigaad jayega unhe ?Ouch Hey Tash btw when you posted Shocked what was that for ?
Pata Nahin!! Ouch
 
What?Shocked

Ikr ! Ouch HaanShocked that only !! As in ------> Shocked Why did you post that ?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4397

-ScarletRose- 52 4397 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55207

Amor. 1197 55207 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13153

-Zeeshan- 135 13153 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 34769

Perfangel5655 216 34769 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7307

blossom1234 119 7307 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index