Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Abhaas Mehta's twits proves that...peep in (Page 2)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I think this personal problems cannot be solved
if he continues to work in the show

Guys let him to go.
Good luck Barun Cry

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirka88

I don't think it'll work. People may watch, but the international audience, a huge pull was Sobti.

same thing would have happened if Sanaya would have left. 

Its like trying to see a beautiful glass vase, putting it back together and selling it at a cheaper rate, but no one will buy it anymore. The original beauty is lost. so what's the point? 

Melt the glass and make it into a new vase. Close the existence of the previous one.
yes it won't have all of same fans..but some will be there who anyways want to watch the show..and may be with time some new fans comes up...

rini_kat

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

A sensible postClap

I find it ridiculous when people state that Barun was forced to leave because of the tracks and poor scripts of the episode, as if they were deliberate so he would choose to leave.
There is a legal concept called constructive criticism.

A different matter all together.

I think the limits of speculation, defamation and unfair accusations have reach a new height as a result of this.

if looked practically no one should be blamed...it may happen an actor do not like the script,role and thats normal but it won't create any rift...that Barun is forced to leave and when he has actually told  in interview that he is happy with the producers and other actors have also mentioned so we should believed that..

actually all this blame game is because everyone claims they have their own reliable source..

i do not believe even Star Plus customer executive that he has signed movies...reason can be anything...but one thing is for sure it was channel misguiding its viewers that Barun is not leaving.

And whatever exactly happened none of us will know...and we should stop speculating 

rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Can't agree with u more...I find it very funny... that people come with some of the excuses like poor track...Gul forced him to leave...This is all absurd...I strongly believe that BS wants to move on... surpassing his onscreen character...Its his wish...Actually he made his stands very clear in the interviews he had given around his movieshooting period.But it is we choose to overlook it... with the excuse of bad PR skills...

coolnisha_fun87

zunara_ali Senior Member
zunara_ali
zunara_ali

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Your post makes sense but see we are getting different
responses from left right and centre. OK lets say PH is not at fault and SP is right in saying BS quit then why did he in all his interviews say he is taking a indefinate break to spend time with his family, there was no mention of his movie,why does he keep saying he will come back if the character and show needs him.

Why doesn't SP hold a press conference with BS and Gul Khan and he himself tells us he is leaving and the reason behind it, it would put us out of our misery and stop us from guessing what exactly went down and some blaming BS and most blaming PH and Gul.

Just a simple statement telling us fans clearly the reason for BS quitting would help us to understand what is actually happening. If PH and SP are so concerned about their fame then they need to come clean with us.

What I have managed to see in this whole fiasco is that no actor would let go of a role which brought him so much fame and as far as I remember BS has always talked about ASR's role with passion and taking this role till the end so what serious matter occurred that this man is leaving and not even budging from his decision despite millions of fans requesting him not to leave. We might never know.

But I will keep spaming SP asking them to retain BS or end the show with Sarun as leads because nothing is final and nothing is true till BS himself gives the statement that he is quitting and not taking a break.

I do not know about anyone else but this is my opinion and I am standing by it.

Edited by zunara_ali - 12 November 2012 at 2:00pm

Go to top