India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Abhaas Mehta's twits proves that...peep in

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Abhaas just twitted to someone that because he is Barun's friend he stands by him and support his decision.

So guys please stop blaming Gul and PH for it.It looks for Abhaas twits that whatever reason may be Barun will be more unhappy if he does not leave.

Don't you think Gul is blamed for more what she has done.

PH is responsible for poor tracks and poor communication skills.It may be that actors are unhappy with show but it can never be that she will ask her actor to leave.That's seriously not possible.This things are normal between an employer and an employee but please do not over hype the situation and make it worse.

Things were out 2 months back that Barun is leaving but it was some of viewers  who did not want to believe it.And moreover viewers believed channel when they have enough reasons for misguiding their viewers.

I am not PH agent but i think people are blaming them for something they are not responsible.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 13 November 2012 at 12:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rempychokriswatsoTinkJianiharika111ngeljosun2011Erika1terribletwistmad-eyesrija.singh04mirka88geesrini_kat

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

The PH knows very well that a vital part of their 'money-making machine' is Sobti, they'd never voluntarily chuck him out. If Sobti himself wants to leave, there's nothing we can do about.

Blaming him, blaming Gul, Blaming Star will get us nothing. 

The only thing we can actually petition for is to close the show while Sobti's still in it, because frankly, the machine won't really work without him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ngeljosun2011rini_kat

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
then why did Barun say he is not leaving , he is only taking a break

nomad.nesssun2011-Koeli_Appy-

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirka88

I agree with you.

The PH knows very well that a vital part of their 'money-making machine' is Sobti, they'd never voluntarily chuck him out. If Sobti himself wants to leave, there's nothing we can do about.

Blaming him, blaming Gul, Blaming Star will get us nothing. 

The only thing we can actually petition for is to close the show while Sobti's still in it, because frankly, the machine won't really work without him.

this is the myth that show won't run..and channel knows it better..

show will run..may be not with the same fan but it will bring some new sets of fans..people will gradually accept the new guy.as it is because of ardent IPK follower the show has to be run on proper track but with no ArShi, IPK won't be the same so they can show anything they want.
ejaz*s babe Senior Member
ejaz*s babe
ejaz*s babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I don't know why he said he is taking a break.. Maybe because that's what we as fans want to hear? As for who should be blamed? Well I don't think a PH would force am actor to leave when that actor is the one reeling fans in. You know what I mean? That just sounds absurd. I don't know the true story and I doubt any of us will know. All I'm saying is that if he really is unhappy then please let him go. The last thing I want to see is making someone stay back if he or she is not happy with it!

I know I went off on a tangent but I just had to say it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokringeljorini_kattvbuf

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think it'll work. People may watch, but the international audience, a huge pull was Sobti.

same thing would have happened if Sanaya would have left. 

Its like trying to see a beautiful glass vase, putting it back together and selling it at a cheaper rate, but no one will buy it anymore. The original beauty is lost. so what's the point? 

Melt the glass and make it into a new vase. Close the existence of the previous one.

zunara_alirini_katNi1234

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by rafaya1

then why did Barun say he is not leaving , he is only taking a break

may be he is just taking a break..but a longish one..and his comeback depends on storyline and situation..if the story and public demands barun later on and the new guy is not accepted then Barun may come back but chances are low and may be show also ends after some time on a happy note 

but barun's coming back  chances are low because its almost sure new guy will be accepted and people will forget Barun...this  channel knows better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megan28

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

A sensible postClap

I find it ridiculous when people state that Barun was forced to leave because of the tracks and poor scripts of the episode, as if they were deliberate so he would choose to leave.
There is a legal concept called constructive criticism.

A different matter all together.

I think the limits of speculation, defamation and unfair accusations have reach a new height as a result of this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87rini_kat

Go to top