Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Viraj's men killed Raghav-then Y is V blaming Rana (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I didn't watch. From what I read in the WU, it's not the shooter who went to Viraj to explain, right? (Viraj threw his sword and killed the shooter it seemed.)

It clearly wasn't an accident. But the accident part could be taken to mean that the guy who shot Raghav hadn't fully understood the instructions.

Which is pretty dumb. Because none of that wipes away the fact that last week, they were clearly not Viraj's men.  

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraj's men killed Raghav-then Y is V blaming Rana (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Guys If you remember the episode where Raghav was killed, the goons were in such a preparation that they want to kill Raghav, that is for sure. They didn't have a intention to threaten him. I don't know what the CVs thinking. I suggest if you all really wanna see a good ending let us all send tweet or msgs through fb to LifeOk. they can't show these idiotic conclusion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleafreenaamna

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think on Friday viraj was trying to put the blame on Rana because he had not ordered his men to shoot Raghav but only attack him so that viraj saves him and becomes a hero and impress ho key raghav ussey jhanvi dey dey once a devil always a devil but his men ended up killing raghav .Ravan men killed ram clap clap clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
i think these men belongs to Rana. Viraj found them and asking them why they killed Raghav if they wanted only to scare him.

Viraj is trying to find clue to put Rana in jail for Raghav's death.

CVs are misleading with some half spoken dialogues.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aathenasarwaleForeverSHINeeafreenaamna

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

i think these men belongs to Rana. Viraj found them and asking them why they killed Raghav if they wanted only to scare him.

Viraj is trying to find clue to put Rana in jail for Raghav's death.

CVs are misleading with some half spoken dialogues.
This would make sense, but according to the update he clearly says it was his plan to have the men there and scare off Raghav.  Why even make it so that they were his men, or were supposed to be his men?  It makes no sense. 

Also the way it was shown last week after Viraj got out of the car, it was not Viraj's men.  That's how KVB played it.  Before that, while he was in the car, he just raised his eyebrows, which he always does whenever some new development happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aMahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINee

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Is this because they wanted a short cut to Jhanvi's revenge?  Not Jhanvi's "I will find proof," etc.

athenasarwale

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I have to wonder if they were lost with how to execute this whole Jhanvi's revenge while Viraj is innocent and somewhat changed.

In fact I did wonder how Jhanvi was going to go about trying proving Viraj was behind the murder, and of course how the truth would come out.

Well, the show will be ending soon enough. 

You may be right that the CVs did not know how to go with that track, so then made the change.

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.