Viraj's men killed Raghav-then Y is V blaming Rana

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
In jail V - was sat there saying, wow Rana you killed two birds with one stone.. last week. You killed Raghav and then framed me.

BUT today we find out that it was V's men that killed Raghav.

What the is going on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lmonilly-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am also confuse because i had only watched few scene , but I think that the man who shoots raghav was working for rana and double crossing viraaj
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No way? Update plz cari, if you can please? Because at the fight scene it seemed like V didn't even know the men, plus didn't he stab the guy who shot Raghav?

Maybe another last minute, senseless story change from the CV's...I hate them
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have to wonder if they were lost with how to execute this whole Jhanvi's revenge while Viraj is innocent and somewhat changed.

In fact I did wonder how Jhanvi was going to go about trying proving Viraj was behind the murder, and of course how the truth would come out.

Well, the show will be ending soon enough. 
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They change thier story in every 2 days. If Viraj mens killed Raghav and why was Viraj talking to himself explaining how smarty Rana killed Raghav when he was with him.. Cvs think we are fool over here..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
The way it was shown last week, it clearly wasn't Viraj's men.  That's not how it played out. That's not how KVB played it.

As if Viraj would be stupid enough to bring Raghav's dead body to the house like that if that were his men. He would've hurt himself more, made it so he were badly hurt, and engineered the situation so that he is found lying badly wounded besides Raghav's dead body.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And most importantly Raghav ko bhi angle se by mistakely nahi marra tha..that goon willingly shot him..it was not like Raghav was going to kill him so he shot him..those mens were hired by viraj but working for someone else..u know what will be most stupid twist if they show Raghav alive & him behind everything..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I didn't watch. From what I read in the WU, it's not the shooter who went to Viraj to explain, right? (Viraj threw his sword and killed the shooter it seemed.)

It clearly wasn't an accident. But the accident part could be taken to mean that the guy who shot Raghav hadn't fully understood the instructions.

Which is pretty dumb. Because none of that wipes away the fact that last week, they were clearly not Viraj's men.  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys If you remember the episode where Raghav was killed, the goons were in such a preparation that they want to kill Raghav, that is for sure. They didn't have a intention to threaten him. I don't know what the CVs thinking. I suggest if you all really wanna see a good ending let us all send tweet or msgs through fb to LifeOk. they can't show these idiotic conclusion.
VinniT thumbnail
I think on Friday viraj was trying to put the blame on Rana because he had not ordered his men to shoot Raghav but only attack him so that viraj saves him and becomes a hero and impress ho key raghav ussey jhanvi dey dey once a devil always a devil but his men ended up killing raghav .Ravan men killed ram clap clap clap