Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
In jail V - was sat there saying, wow Rana you killed two birds with one stone.. last week. You killed Raghav and then framed me.

BUT today we find out that it was V's men that killed Raghav.

What the is going on?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKathenasarwalerasiya.ForeverSHINeeafreenaamnaKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraj's men killed Raghav-then Y is V blaming Rana" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salsu

salsu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Updte plsss ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamer

lmonilly--

Groupbie

lmonilly--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I am also confuse because i had only watched few scene , but I think that the man who shoots raghav was working for rana and double crossing viraaj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aafreenaamna

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
No way? Update plz cari, if you can please? Because at the fight scene it seemed like V didn't even know the men, plus didn't he stab the guy who shot Raghav?

Maybe another last minute, senseless story change from the CV's...I hate them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleForeverSHINeerasiya.KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I have to wonder if they were lost with how to execute this whole Jhanvi's revenge while Viraj is innocent and somewhat changed.

In fact I did wonder how Jhanvi was going to go about trying proving Viraj was behind the murder, and of course how the truth would come out.

Well, the show will be ending soon enough. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleForeverSHINee

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
They change thier story in every 2 days. If Viraj mens killed Raghav and why was Viraj talking to himself explaining how smarty Rana killed Raghav when he was with him.. Cvs think we are fool over here..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalesabrina.aForeverSHINeerasiya.KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
The way it was shown last week, it clearly wasn't Viraj's men.  That's not how it played out. That's not how KVB played it.

As if Viraj would be stupid enough to bring Raghav's dead body to the house like that if that were his men. He would've hurt himself more, made it so he were badly hurt, and engineered the situation so that he is found lying badly wounded besides Raghav's dead body.

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 8:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerMahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINeeafreenaamna

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
And most importantly Raghav ko bhi angle se by mistakely nahi marra tha..that goon willingly shot him..it was not like Raghav was going to kill him so he shot him..those mens were hired by viraj but working for someone else..u know what will be most stupid twist if they show Raghav alive & him behind everything..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aathenasarwaleForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.