Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
The remarkable intro of the show with it's first episode did left us speechless, but not to forget many questions arising in our mind . who is this Appa saheb ? and why gauri's family lying to her that they will come in marriage when they are not . i know guys its difficult to anslyze with the first episode itself , but still What can be the REASON. some family problem or APPA SAHEB himself ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenikasnowwhite28MoNayaAshiq4evrsoniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hidden Treasures" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I know all of us is thinking the same! Even i'm getting impatient to know the reason behind it! :D

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
yeah and what i think ayesha that , this reason will only strengthen the personna n character of sid in the show.he has to have something with appa saheb .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28..-Ayesshhaa-..

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
it is very hard too guess...

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Surabhi-..

yeah and what i think ayesha that , this reason will only strengthen the personna n character of sid in the show.he has to have something with appa saheb .

Even I think the same! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
story is really refreshing n interesting... cant wait to know the reason... really hope dy wil show sid n gauri equally n its not da one side story n character get opportunity to present themselves equally n more visibly... cant wait to see sid n appa saheb encounter... would loved to see sid proving himself as best partner to gauri... n hopefully as sp naye soch lets see vat they have stored for all us... till then enjoy :)

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
abhi they started showing up with gauri pov .. but gradually they will highlight sid too !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28MoNayaAshiq4evr

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I loved how they opened the show...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.